Subscribe
  1. Community Founder Art Andrews's Avatar
    Aug 25, 2010, 1:26 PM - Got an iphone, blackberry, android or nokia phone? If so, surf TDH faster! #1

As some of you may already know, we have had an app called Forum Runner available for iphone, ipad and itouch users for some time that allow you to surf TDH more quickly in a mobile format. However, we are now testing a new product called Tapatalk, which works with many more platforms!

Here is some more information if you are interested. As the world becomes more and more mobile, we hope updates like this help you get to what you need at TDH more quickly!

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone / Android and soon to be on Blackberry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports vBulletin (3.x and 4.x) and phpBB forums and forum owner can activate this service for free. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Tapatalk for iPhone:
    Showing New and Unread Posts:

Full Thread Viewing and Pagination Support:

See Who's Online:

Reply to Post and Image Upload:

Some of the large forums activated Tapatalk support

Tapatalk for Android

Total Android Look and Feel

Same feature set as iPhone:

Quickly Reply to a conversation:

Latest and Unread Posts indicator and multi-tabs support:

Full screen image support - support landscape mode also

Check out Tapatalk - Forum App on the iPhone, Android, Nokia, and BlackBerry for vBulletin, phpBB, IPBoard, and SMF for more information!
    Aug 25, 2010, 10:24 PM - Re: Got an iphone, blackberry, android or nokia phone? If so, surf TDH faster! #2

they're still beta testing the blackberry version... can't wait till they release the whole thing!
    Aug 28, 2010, 12:49 PM - #3

Cool stuff. Posting from the app right now.
    Aug 28, 2010, 1:08 PM - Re: Got an iphone, blackberry, android or nokia phone? If so, surf TDH faster! #4

downloading the blackberry app. very cool find and will be very helpful for me when im not near a computer and i get a pm or some thing of the sort.
    Aug 28, 2010, 5:36 PM - #5

Making first post from the blackberry app of this. Its a bit slow (on my device) but gets the job down. And I'm using like 5.0 blackberry firmware on a tour for verizon.
  6. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Sep 2, 2010, 9:12 PM - Re: Got an iphone, blackberry, android or nokia phone? If so, surf TDH faster! #6

very cool
    Oct 6, 2010, 2:52 PM - Re: Got an iphone, blackberry, android or nokia phone? If so, surf TDH faster! #7

Sweet App, I just added it. Even less productivity at work now