Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Dec 10, 2012, 1:04 AM - fettpride #1

I'm new here. I have read many posts about Fettpride. Chris sounds like a great person. I have only read complimentary posts about him, and his quality work. I hope he is well.
    Dec 10, 2012, 9:47 AM - Re: fettpride #2

he makes, arguably, the best boba fett parts available. unfortunately, he's only one guy with a lot of demand, and he ends up with more work than can handle sometimes.
    Dec 10, 2012, 12:34 PM - Re: fettpride #3

Only order from him if you are a patient commissioner and are willing to wait the required time. He can also be hard to get ahold of since so many people PM him.
    Dec 10, 2012, 2:54 PM - Re: fettpride #4

Great guy and if you're willing to wait you can get a great product. Never failed to respond to me through facebook.
  5. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Dec 10, 2012, 3:01 PM - Re: fettpride #5

Quote saint_nasty said: View Post
    he makes, arguably, the best boba fett parts available. unfortunately, he's only one guy with a lot of demand, and he ends up with more work than can handle sometimes.
    This is exactly my response...this is not like buying from a company like Sideshow its 1 guy making the most accurate stuff out there
  6. Dec 10, 2012, 6:11 PM - Re: fettpride #6

Quote Fett 4 Real said: View Post
    This is exactly my response...this is not like buying from a company like Sideshow its 1 guy making the most accurate stuff out there
    ditto that!
    Last edited by Darth Voorhees; Dec 12, 2012 at 6:49 AM.
    Dec 12, 2012, 1:24 AM - Re: fettpride #7

I must echo the sentiments of everyone above - when it comes to Fett armor and helmets, Chris's work is amazing. He provides some of the highest quality craftsmanship you can find in the Fett costuming community. I have a helmet, and am patiently awaiting the rest of my hard parts. When ordering from Chris, please remember that he is a single man providing a service to many people. Patience is the key! The impossible triangle of costuming and replicas is this: if you want high quality work at a decent price, understand that it will not be quick. If you want quick work at a decent price, understand it will likely not be the best. And if you want high quality work quickly, understand it will likely not be cheap.
    That being said, I stand by Chris's work as the very best I can get, and I will proudly recommend his work to anyone who is willing to be patient. Rome was not built in a day, and Fett enthusiasts wanting the best will not get it overnight!
    Last edited by stevenlramga; Dec 12, 2012 at 2:27 AM.
    Dec 12, 2012, 7:51 AM - Re: fettpride #8

Quote stevenlramga said: View Post
    And if you want high quality work quickly, understand it will likely not be cheap.
    there's an idea... maybe he should queue up work based on price. you're 10th in line... pay an extra $50 and you get bumped up a few slots
    Dec 13, 2012, 10:22 AM - Re: fettpride #9

Quote stormtrooperguy said: View Post
    there's an idea... maybe he should queue up work based on price. you're 10th in line... pay an extra $50 and you get bumped up a few slots
    LOL! You think the poor guy doesn't have enough headaches!?!? I can only imagine how people would freak out.
  10. Member Since
    Jul 2009
    Dec 13, 2012, 11:08 AM - Re: fettpride #10

Can attest to the the quality of his products and character. Great guy Chris is but kinda overworked
    Dec 15, 2012, 9:44 AM - Re: fettpride #11

Yeah, Chris's stuff is like CRACK to the Fett Community. Once you've tried it, your hooked! I have one of his FPH buckets, and I'll lose my house before I'd give IT up!
    Dec 15, 2012, 5:05 PM - Re: fettpride #12

*Yawn* . . . Chris's stuff is OK I guess. . .

(How are ya, Chris? Get on the board more often why don'cha?! )