Feedback Thread

Feedback Thread

How about we create a feedback thread in the Cargo Hold so that buyers and sellers can leave each other comments about sales they have carried out, if you made it a sticky then newer members could also stop off there to get an idea of who sells what etc, it might clear up a lot of the 'who sells this/that' questions, or what is xxxx like to deal with, I have seen and used a similar thread on The Hunters Lair and it really comes in handy, anyway just an idea

From
    Australia

Re: Feedback Thread

I would like to see that! Could have saved me a lot of time and pm's to people.

From
    I dont even know!

This idea has been brought up numerous times over the years, and everyone always reaches the same conclusion.

While it might be nice from the buyers point of view, once you look at it from the perspective of the seller it becomes a bit different. Since sellers are basically operating under the radar so to speak, most would not want to be on a list like that. Sure, some sellers are open about doing runs, advertising, etc. but many like to stay more private. Its not fair to the seller to throw their name out there when they dont want it disclosed.

Also, the Admins shouldnt have to manage a feedback forum, and all the potential problems it could create when an argument arises. They have plenty to deal with already, and shouldnt have to deal with what would probably become a sticky situation.

From
    Las Vegas, NV

Rimshot, that is a great response, only want to add that it also provides someone like LFL with a perfect trail of who sold what... it is a little too much like throwing it in their faces...

Rimshot said: View Post
    This idea has been brought up numerous times over the years, and everyone always reaches the same conclusion.

While it might be nice from the buyers point of view, once you look at it from the perspective of the seller it becomes a bit different. Since sellers are basically operating under the radar so to speak, most would not want to be on a list like that. Sure, some sellers are open about doing runs, advertising, etc. but many like to stay more private. Its not fair to the seller to throw their name out there when they dont want it disclosed.

Also, the Admins shouldnt have to manage a feedback forum, and all the potential problems it could create when an argument arises. They have plenty to deal with already, and shouldnt have to deal with what would probably become a sticky situation.
    I agree 100%.... Besides, there would then need to be a "Buyers feedback forum" from the Seller's point of view. As it is a two way street and sometimes Buyers are either to demanding, want more than what they paid for, don't pay on time and the list goes on....

It's more trouble than what it's worth IMO.

Hmmm ok

From
    UK,Southwick

Thehunterslairs has a feedback thread funnly enough
    Last edited by stormshadow2100; Feb 12, 2009 at 7:35 PM.

See my original post I can see the arguments for and against, again it was merely a suggestion