Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Subscribe
  1. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Oct 10, 2008, 12:54 PM - erock8100 EVIDENCE #1

    i just would like to share the private messaging that has gone on between this seller and me for a Taco Belt i bought a few weeks ago...you be the judge... this needs to be brought to everyones attention...

    posted by me today, 10/10 this first listed pm

    ...."dude i'm sorry that you think that i am lying but i am not lying to you." no belt, mail has come today already, and no belt..."will do...." "no no not going to screw you. it has been shipped should be at your place by weeks end..." seriously? and you are sorry that i think you are lying to me... wow...how do you live with yourself stealing from trusting people...i dont get it...it eats at me if i need to get something to someone when i have their money...i cant stand it when something needs to be shipped out...how do you do it? no conscience? wow... so disappointed in you brother...boo, eric...
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by erock8100
    dude i'm sorry that you think that i am lying but i am not lying to you. I'm sorry for the delay and i will even refund you half the price for the delay..

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FettDad
    ok, eric, first of all, you just said that i should get the belt by weeks end....second of all, after our first little conversation you said you would take care of it, and ship it express...that doesnt add up bud!! last thursday you said you would ship express mail, and give me a tracking number...now you say i should have it by the end of this week...what kind of express mail are you using? really, do you think i am stupid? why do you lie...why cant you just say to me the truth...i dont get it.... Quote:
    Originally Posted by erock8100
    no no not going to screw you. it has been shipped should be at your place by weeks end..


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FettDad
    ok dude...you were on this morning AFTER i sent you a private message, and you didnt get back with me...what is the deal? are ya going to screw me here? the last time someone told me they shipped to the wrong address, guess what....i didnt get the item...are we going to have a problem? Quote:
    Originally Posted by erock8100
    will do....

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FettDad
    ok, cool...can you send a tracking number this time? thanks again...

    Darrell Quote:
    Originally Posted by erock8100
    so it turns out that the address i put was the wrong one.. I got it back today, and will ship express tomorrow. I'm so sorry and hope that i dont screw up again...
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FettDad
    any word? you got a tracking number or label number? thanks bud...

    Darrell Quote:
    Originally Posted by erock8100
    hey hey i shipped it usps i'll see what the hold up is.


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FettDad
    hey bud, havent gotten the belt yet...when did you ship it again? i paid on the 19th of Sept, and then i think you said you shipped it that next monday, the 22nd...let me know, and if you happen to have a tracking number, that would be great...did you use ups or usps? thanks...

    Darrell


















  2. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Oct 10, 2008, 1:05 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #2

    Uh oh... that don't sound good, I know I bought some BM shoulder from him about 2 weeks ago. I haven't gotten anything yet but didn't want to jump the gun. Hope we both get our stuff. If you don't get your belt or your money back Fettdad, let me know and I'll make you a new one no charge. Just give me a jingle and I'll catch you on the jangle..
  3. suspect86's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    510
    Oct 10, 2008, 1:25 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #3

    Ugh. I hate hearing about this stuff. Makes me sad that people take advantage like this. Do they really think we are stupid enough to not follow through?
    Like maybe you'll just forget about the item and the money you sent?

    Guess you should've just gotten the Taco belt from The Taco himself. : )

    Sorry to hear about this. Hope it all works out.
  4. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Oct 10, 2008, 1:28 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #4

    Taco, truly amazing, i dont know what to say...why cant we all be like Taco...i am speechless, brother...and ya, shouldve just gone with main belt man...
  5. LostSonOfSparda's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    482
    Oct 10, 2008, 1:32 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #5

    Dang, Darrell. Sorry to say, I told you the deal was too good to be true!
    Just wish you saw the other thread in the CH where he was MIA for over a month.
    Hope it all works out for you and you get your belt. And you too Taco, hope you get those BM shoulders.
  6. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Oct 10, 2008, 1:33 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #6

    Pm replied too Fettdad, don't worry, gotcha covered.
  7. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Oct 10, 2008, 1:56 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #7

    got it...all i can say is wow...:o
  8. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Oct 10, 2008, 2:01 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #8

    AND THIS IS WHY WE ARE A FAMILY!!

    Originally Posted by FettDad
    hey brother, you are amazing...i would like an ESB version, waist 42...once i hear from paypal, and i am pretty sure i will get my money back, insured up to 2000 bucks, so...i will get that sent to your paypal, k? and may i post your previous pm on that thread? shows your character, and really sets an example here...:thumbup

    Darrell Quote:
    Originally Posted by 99centTaco
    Darrell, its no problem. I hate that, that has happen to you. I hope it works out for the both of use. I too emailed him a few times but haven't gotten an answer. But I know you've been wanting a belt from me and that does suck that he's jerking you around. You should not have to get scammed and then have to fork over more just to get what you want. I always see these things happen everynow and then and wish there was something I could do for them. Well in your situation I can. I still will have plenty of material left from my current run and I can hook you up.

    I remember a guy names Devilstar on here who blew his top over some MoW gauntlets he got and went off the deep end just because he refused to pay for shipping to go back for repairs. I even offered to pay for shipping to stop the bad thread. But he got banned. He deserved it though.

    Anyhow yeah just let me know your waist size and you wanted ROTJ correct??? After my surgery this weekend I'll get started.


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FettDad
    hey Taco, seriously? you really dont have to do that, but i will certainly take you up on it... that is truly noble...ill jingle ya up, once i hear from paypal....

    Darrell




  9. escho34's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    668
    Oct 10, 2008, 2:07 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #9

    Awesome guys! Taco, super good deed man. There was some concern in the Cargo Hold about one of the two most recent auctions from this guy. That sucks that he's pulling this ****. Sorry FD, I'm sure Taco's hookup will make you happy though.
  10. Mojo-Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,783
    Oct 10, 2008, 2:09 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #10

    Quote FettDad said: View Post
    got it...all i can say is wow...:o
    Taco the man!
    I'm sorry to see this kind of thread again, but I hope that both parties get hooked up.
  11. Boomer Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,090
    Oct 10, 2008, 2:09 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #11

    ummm Taco....I know we don't know each other or any thing...I think this guy (insert any random name here) is ripping me off....I need a belt...

    Did you ever get your car back??? KARMA!!!!
  12. Boomer Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,090
    Oct 10, 2008, 2:12 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #12

    Darrell who are you kidding???You WANT a ROTJ belt!!!
  13. LostSonOfSparda's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    482
    Oct 10, 2008, 2:13 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #13

    Quote escho34 said: View Post
    There was some concern in the Cargo Hold about one of the two most recent auctions from this guy.
    I saw that thread, and informed Darrell about it, but it was after the fact, so it was too late to be of any help for him.

    All I gotta say is TACO IS THA MAN!!

    Call it karma....


    Oh yeah, and ESB??! pshhh RotJ man, all the way...
  14. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Oct 10, 2008, 2:23 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #14

    Quote Boomer Fett said: View Post
    ummm Taco....I know we don't know each other or any thing...I think this guy (insert any random name here) is ripping me off....I need a belt...

    Did you ever get your car back??? KARMA!!!!

    Lol.... Well I know Fettdad came to me about a belt before he bought the one from erock. But went on that one since he could get a little better deal...(who wouldn't?) As for my car..no I never saw that car ever again. Its still missing...probably been recylced into a bunch of Big Red Soda Cans by now....(oh and for those of you who don't know Big Red is a kick@ss drink here in Texas) you all should get one...and some Whataburgers!! for reals!!! Anyhow... I'm hoping next year is a turnaround for me. I don't think it can get anyworse.....then again theres still 2 1/2 more months to go. I don't think I'll be playing with fireworks this new years.....yes....I think I will pass...
  15. Mattastic13's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    191
    Oct 10, 2008, 2:32 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #15

    mmm....whataburger....

    You're a great guy Taco!
  16. LostSonOfSparda's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    482
    Oct 10, 2008, 2:36 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #16

    99 Taco is a pretty cool guy. eh makes sweet belts and doesn't afraid of anything.
  17. Boomer Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,090
    Oct 10, 2008, 2:47 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #17

    Huh???
  18. Boomer Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,090
    Oct 10, 2008, 2:48 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #18

    Quote LostSonOfSparda said: View Post
    99 Taco is a pretty cool guy. eh makes sweet belts and doesn't afraid of anything.

    Huh???
  19. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Oct 10, 2008, 2:50 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #19

    Quote LostSonOfSparda said: View Post
    99 Taco is a pretty cool guy. eh makes sweet belts and doesn't afraid of anything.
    Not quite true, I still fear women during that time of the month..
  20. Boomer Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,090
    Oct 10, 2008, 2:54 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #20

    Quote 99centTaco said: View Post
    Its still missing...probably been recylced into a bunch of Big Red Soda Cans by now....(oh and for those of you who don't know Big Red is a kick@ss drink here in Texas) you all should get one...and some Whataburgers!! for reals!!!
    I like chocolate milk and bike rides...
  21. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Oct 10, 2008, 2:54 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #21

    well, this kind of thing really inspires people to step up...i am really blessed that Taco has responded in this way...i hope i get the chance to help out someone in the future as well...my insides are swelling with joy, compassion, thankfullnes...you rock TACO!!! :thumbup
  22. bobamatt's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    523
    Oct 10, 2008, 2:55 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #22

    Quote LostSonOfSparda said: View Post
    99 Taco is a pretty cool guy. eh makes sweet belts and doesn't afraid of anything.
    Epic Win.
  23. Boomer Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,090
    Oct 10, 2008, 2:56 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #23

    Quote FettDad said: View Post
    well, this kind of thing really inspires people to step up...i am really blessed that Taco has responded in this way...i hope i get the chance to help out someone in the future as well...my insides are swelling with joy, compassion, thankfullnes...you rock TACO!!! :thumbup

    I concur. Taco, you da man

    :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

  24. formerly old_jedi_mind_trick Bobby Fett UK's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,453
    Oct 10, 2008, 2:59 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #24

    Taco, did you get the shoulder bells yet?
  25. LostSonOfSparda's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    482
    Oct 10, 2008, 3:00 PM - Re: erock8100 EVIDENCE #25

    Haha, I think BobaMatt was the only one who got it.

    But still, this kind of good act makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, wish we all could help each other like that.

Similar Threads

  1. BENTLEY OTOOLE POLICE ACTION-EVIDENCE GATHERING!
    By Alcfalath in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: May 7, 2009, 6:19 PM