Subscribe
    May 20, 2008, 6:45 AM - clslecys is a spammer #1

Just like to note that user clslecys posted "Nice topic, nice article," and then links to two websites in response to a thread about the problem of vests riding up.
    May 20, 2008, 6:54 AM - Re: clslecys is a spammer #2

Saw that too...
    May 20, 2008, 9:14 AM - Re: clslecys is a spammer #3

Was the article something just unrelated and not relevant to SW, or something else completely inappropriate?
    May 20, 2008, 9:25 AM - Re: clslecys is a spammer #4

If he had at least a few months and 50 or so posts I could see slippin a post like that in here. I mean who doesnt like WoW? But that was his 1st post though. I bet dollars to donuts he has other less than honorable motives at work on this awesome forum... I bet he doesn't even know what a mando is.. I say string him up by his buster browns!!!
    May 20, 2008, 9:38 AM - Re: clslecys is a spammer #5

I really don't get spammers. I mean, everyone I know can't stand them, and would never give them any business. Who out there in the world makes it worth their while to go to all the trouble of joining bunches of forums and posting things they know they will be tossed for? I've never known anyone to support a spammer. Do they actually make money, or do they simply exist for the purpose of driving people nuts?
    May 20, 2008, 9:52 AM - Re: clslecys is a spammer #6

Quote Gypsyboy said: View Post
    I really don't get spammers. I mean, everyone I know can't stand them, and would never give them any business. Who out there in the world makes it worth their while to go to all the trouble of joining bunches of forums and posting things they know they will be tossed for? I've never known anyone to support a spammer. Do they actually make money, or do they simply exist for the purpose of driving people nuts?
    They must make money from someone or they would quit...unless it's just an overly annoying hobbie...or a well planned government conspiracy...dunno. What am I saying, I was accused of kicking puppies.