Subscribe
    Feb 16, 2009, 3:28 PM - Casi Nuevo...Almost new #1

Hi guys!, I'm Deskabezado, I was a member of TDH in 2007, but is not that I was eliminated in 2009 .

I'm North of Chile, I have 24 years and I'm a Star Wars fan since I can remember. Since I discovered places like these, where the "do it yourself" is a way of life is that I am excited to begin my project BobaFett. I started to collect information Boba 2008, and thanks to WOF send me your PDF is that today I am building my helmet. 2009 TDH of me disappeared, and now I'm Banned .
    Not yet finished the helmet, for lack of materials in the area but little to be finalized... itīs my dream. I'm in the step of the putty

I hope to contribute my grain of sand in it. I unwrap the crafts, so I will do whatever I can. Excuse my English because I also make what I can for understand all the language used in the forum. Tell me if I'm wrong or something is not understood.

SALUDOS!

Note:Sorry, I'm wrong, if the administrator may want to send this item to the introduction
    Last edited by Deskabezado; Feb 16, 2009 at 3:37 PM. Reason: Note:Sorry, I'm wrong, if the administrator may want to send this item to the introduction
    Feb 17, 2009, 6:01 AM - Re: Casi Nuevo...Almost new #2

Bienvenido Hermano - Welcome Brother!!!!!!!!!!!
    Feb 17, 2009, 8:28 PM - Re: Casi Nuevo...Almost new #3

Gracias Bros ... que bueno saber que hay habla hispanas por aqui, sera de gran ayuda ya que nos manejamos con otros materiales de fabricacion para nuestros trajes.

Thanks Bros ... it's good to know that by speaking it will be very helpful as we manage other material for our costumes.

Saludos!!