Bobamaker!

Bobamaker!

Hi Guys,

i have a question because of Bobamaker. Is the armor god? http://www.bobamaker.co.uk/I intend to buy one but before i need a feedback from you

Thanks, Thomas

From
    Newport News, VA

Re: Bobamaker!

Hi Thomas,
    You wrote "Is the armor god?" I would have to say no. I don't worship my armor or pray to it.

Just playing!!!!! I know you meant "gut" instead of "Gott." I lived in Germany for 3 years, and my German is terrible!!

Bobamaker's armor is very good indeed! I own a set of his armor and it's really nice, high quality stuff! If you do a search on the board you will find a lot of threads about his armor.

Viel Spass! (I hope that's right! )

Eric

I have owned two full sets of Bobamaker armor from neck to knees, and I've been completely satisfied with the quality.

You can use the search feature on TDH to find more threads about Bobamaker's armor, and you can browse the armor forum to see what other alternatives are available.

Thanks guys,

i have the helmet but a frend says, the armor is not so good.
    Therefore i ask you

i have bought all metalparts from Fenixprops for the costum.http://stores.ebay.com/Fenixprops I think, the parts very accurat to the original. Now i need a good armorunfortunately the armor from Bobamaker are not complete.

Ok, Bobamaker i come8)

Thomas

Were can i buy good gauntlets? MoW don´t sell at this time his gauntlets are superp!!!

Thanks

From
    Titusville, FL

Thanks for the link! This guy has some great stuff. I may get his Clone Trooper bucket padding for my current Imperial Guard project.

David.

Mandalor78 said: View Post
    Were can i buy good gauntlets? MoW don´t sell at this time his gauntlets are superp!!!

Thanks
    Keep an eye on the Cargo Hold. This stuff will occassionally pop up. Also you could PM ruffkintoy and see if he has a set that we could sell you. Good luck on your search, and welcome to your obession.

From
    Milwaukee Wisconsin

Most of my costume is bobamaker as well and I'm very happy with it ^_^

Forcebewitya.

Bobamaker armour is second to none, I'm extremely happy with mine

From
    San Francisco, Ca

Everything I have received from BobaMaker is of the highest quality and I intend to have a BM suit when the money starts coming in

From
    Central Upstate NY

Bobamakers stuff is awesome, and he is a great guy to deal with. I would probably refrain from posting a link to his website though, its frowned upon

From
    East Coast, Singapore

Been a member for a few years now, and only recently bought my first Helm..a BM.

Daz does very very nice work, you can't go wrong with him.

Stay safe,

Tim.

From
    Ohio

I have Bobamaker armor, helmet and jumpsuit weathered and painted by him, MOW gauntlets..........wait............... a picture is worth a thousand words...........

From
    Norwich UK

Hi, i have just ordered some armour from BM because i know how good his stuff is. in my opinion it is GOD

Thanks guys for the information.

You helped me very much.

@Cojote850: Your costume loocks very nice!!! Hope mine looks likewise...

If my costume is finish, i post Pics.

Greetings, Thomas

wow... fenix props has some nice looking stuff. anyone have experiences with them?

From
    Porterville, California

Bobamaker = Great guy to deal with and top of the line pieces!

From
    Hamburg - Germany

Got yesterday a SE boba helmet, jumpsuit, pouches and a neckseal from BM. I´love his stuff:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

Florian

I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    From
    Las Vegas, Nevada USA

What's in the picture is worth a thousand more

Coyote850 said: View Post
    I have Bobamaker armor, helmet and jumpsuit weathered and painted by him, MOW gauntlets..........wait............... a picture is worth a thousand words...........

From
    O'Fallon, Illinois the STL

Bobamaker, in my opinion, is superior to the other vendors (at least the hard parts).

From
    Philadelphia PA

tk7602 said: View Post
    wow... fenix props has some nice looking stuff. anyone have experiences with them?
    I believe I have in a roundabout way ended up with a set of his boot spikes- they look identical to the ones he sells, including the way they are attached. They are a "one size fits all" size, so I had to bend them into shape a bit... that affected the angle of the spikes a bit, but nothing I'd worry about. The spikes are glued to the bar, and if they are the same as mine, you're going to want to remove them and reglue them with goop or something otherwise they may end up falling off. Once reglued with some strong stuff I feel confident that they are staying put. I haven't trooped in them yet, but they seem stable. Those two things are the only issues I had with them, and for the price I didn't mind at all.

Phil

ps- bobamaker rocks. I have his jumpsuit, vest and shin tools. Can't be beat.

I helped at SDCC '08 Hagen_Nor'ak's Avatar
    From
    NorCal

Does anyone know of another way to contact him besides his site. Microsoft Office isn't being nice to me and when I tried to use hotmail it said it couldn't deliver the email. SO I'll try PMing him on the boards here, but was wondering if anyone had another way.

Thanks for any help guys.
    James

P.S. might help if I said what I was looking to get from him huh But I'm looking to get a T Visor from him.

From
    Koblenz Germany

Bobamaker armor =
    you can´t go wrong.

Mike

I understand that BobaMaker is probably a very busy person with his excellent reputation. How long does it normally take to get a reply to email for information? How long should I wait to send a second message without being rude?

Has anyone purchased any JANGO FETT beskar'gam from BobaMaker? Does anyone have any photos of his JANGO gear? Thanks for your assistance.

From
    Outer Rim Louisiana, and Dallas

I've never had a problem with him returning emails, even when he was on vacation he got back with me right after he returned. Daz is a really nice guy.