BM Customers Please Read... OUCH!

Just wanna add Daz is working hard. I just recieved my package from him. Great stuff Daz. Thanks and get well buddy.

Thanks to everyone for their patience (y). I'm now using my left arm again, not at full speed or strength but it feels great to finally be able to work again.

DAZ

Thanks to everyone for their patience (y). I'm now using my left arm again, not at full speed or strength but it feels great to finally be able to work again.

DAZ

YAAAAY!! Great to hear you're feeling better. I could just imagine how good it feels to be able to get back to doing what you do. You have amazing talent and it's not often people get to do things they enjoy!

Hey sorry to hear about the fall but glad that your arm is working better now. And to think maybe if you were wearing your Boba armor it might have given you some extra support:lol:. Keep up the good work and take care of yourself out there. Cheers!

:eek:

Wow. That is the pits for sure. The bright side is that it could have been worse and you're very fortunate. Here's to a speedy recovery to you brother (y)

:cheers

FP

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you get well soon mate. Gotta take care of the hands!! My right hand is still limited after an accident with a glass window year before last!! I wish I'd been more careful!!

Take care and let it rest bro!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back