Subscribe
    Mar 19, 2010, 10:57 AM - Another New Guy #1

Hello all,

Another new member here. I decided to start a new costume recently and couldn't decide what to do. I was debating a clone or Fett. I am a member of the 501st Japanese Garrison, so I asked them to help me decide.
    We don't have a Fett in Tokyo, and I think that is quite a shame. I had a hard time deciding which Fett I wanted to do, but I ultimately decided on ESB because of the sidearm and the cape. Maybe that is a strange reason. I'm not sure.

Anyways, I am awaiting the arrival of my helmet, and about to order some smaller parts.

I look forward to learning from you all and hopefully I can bring something to you all too.

Cheers,

Adam aka Yorke
  2. Mar 19, 2010, 11:42 AM - Re: Another New Guy #2

Quote Yorke said: View Post
    Hello all,

Another new member here. I decided to start a new costume recently and couldn't decide what to do. I was debating a clone or Fett. I am a member of the 501st Japanese Garrison, so I asked them to help me decide.
    We don't have a Fett in Tokyo, and I think that is quite a shame. I had a hard time deciding which Fett I wanted to do, but I ultimately decided on ESB because of the sidearm and the cape. Maybe that is a strange reason. I'm not sure.

Anyways, I am awaiting the arrival of my helmet, and about to order some smaller parts.

I look forward to learning from you all and hopefully I can bring something to you all too.

Cheers,

Adam aka Yorke
    Great its nice to see so many new members. Welcome aboard TDH.
    Mar 19, 2010, 12:06 PM - Re: Another New Guy #3

Welcome aboard, bruv!
  4. Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Mar 19, 2010, 4:20 PM - Re: Another New Guy #4

hey hey hey - you bumped into Nathan in the Jap Garrison? he goes by SL9135? I am sure that he is puttin together a nice ESB Fett

welcome

Nate
    Mar 20, 2010, 6:23 PM - Re: Another New Guy #5

Quote Heatshock said: View Post
    hey hey hey - you bumped into Nathan in the Jap Garrison? he goes by SL9135? I am sure that he is puttin together a nice ESB Fett

welcome

Nate
    Yeah we have exchanged some PMs. We will be working on this at the same time, maybe combine on shipping etc.
    Mar 24, 2010, 4:32 AM - Re: Another New Guy #6

Yep... ESB Fetts to take on the Japanese mainland! WHoo Hoo!
  7. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Mar 24, 2010, 4:09 PM - Re: Another New Guy #7

Ill be coming over there in a few months like I was telling Yorke...but to Okinawa. And I hope to have the SE Fett all done by then. Hope to meet up with you guys.
  8. Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Apr 16, 2010, 3:05 PM - Re: Another New Guy #8

Hi and weclome aboard! Im also a newbie here
    Apr 27, 2010, 11:00 PM - Re: Another New Guy #9

Not new to the boards, but newly signed up myself as well.

A ESB Fett would be a great addition to your Garrison. Good luck with your project.