Another New Guy

From
    Tokyo

Another New Guy

Hello all,

Another new member here. I decided to start a new costume recently and couldn't decide what to do. I was debating a clone or Fett. I am a member of the 501st Japanese Garrison, so I asked them to help me decide.
    We don't have a Fett in Tokyo, and I think that is quite a shame. I had a hard time deciding which Fett I wanted to do, but I ultimately decided on ESB because of the sidearm and the cape. Maybe that is a strange reason. I'm not sure.

Anyways, I am awaiting the arrival of my helmet, and about to order some smaller parts.

I look forward to learning from you all and hopefully I can bring something to you all too.

Cheers,

Adam aka Yorke

From
    Somewhere in the middle of nowhere hiding from a certain someone (Texas)

Re: Another New Guy

Yorke said: View Post
    Hello all,

Another new member here. I decided to start a new costume recently and couldn't decide what to do. I was debating a clone or Fett. I am a member of the 501st Japanese Garrison, so I asked them to help me decide.
    We don't have a Fett in Tokyo, and I think that is quite a shame. I had a hard time deciding which Fett I wanted to do, but I ultimately decided on ESB because of the sidearm and the cape. Maybe that is a strange reason. I'm not sure.

Anyways, I am awaiting the arrival of my helmet, and about to order some smaller parts.

I look forward to learning from you all and hopefully I can bring something to you all too.

Cheers,

Adam aka Yorke
    Great its nice to see so many new members. Welcome aboard TDH.

From
    Pocatello, Idaho

Welcome aboard, bruv!

From
    Middlesbrough UK

hey hey hey - you bumped into Nathan in the Jap Garrison? he goes by SL9135? I am sure that he is puttin together a nice ESB Fett

welcome

Nate

From
    Tokyo

Heatshock said: View Post
    hey hey hey - you bumped into Nathan in the Jap Garrison? he goes by SL9135? I am sure that he is puttin together a nice ESB Fett

welcome

Nate
    Yeah we have exchanged some PMs. We will be working on this at the same time, maybe combine on shipping etc.

From
    Japan

Yep... ESB Fetts to take on the Japanese mainland! WHoo Hoo!

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

Ill be coming over there in a few months like I was telling Yorke...but to Okinawa. And I hope to have the SE Fett all done by then. Hope to meet up with you guys.

Hi and weclome aboard! Im also a newbie here

From
    California

Not new to the boards, but newly signed up myself as well.

A ESB Fett would be a great addition to your Garrison. Good luck with your project.