Subscribe
  1. Dec 31, 2008, 9:11 PM - 1st Boba Bucket project #1

Ok, I got the templates from WOF ( What would I have done without them???) and have made a paper representation of what it is supposed to be. Looks good so far!

Right now I am working on a cardboard model and hope to have it done within a few hours, yet I don't have alot of materials I would like to. So I will be cutting the pieces and taping, scotch taping ( Yea... I know ), them together to see what happens.

I will post some pics when I'm done, and hopefully from there I can get some glues and molding supplys. Anyone have any cheap and easy-to-work-with suggestions for a newbie like myself?

Any comments or suggestions would be excellent!
  2. Dec 31, 2008, 10:46 PM - Re: 1st Boba Bucket project #2

Ok... so the cardboard I was trying to use was perferated, but still very thin, yet I still couldn't get it to bend how I needed it to. So, I'm going to get some newspaper board this weekend and start anew. I also found an old tube of silicon that may become useful in joint construction...

Anyways, I will keep trying. It is my first stab at anything like this.
    Dec 31, 2008, 11:25 PM - Re: 1st Boba Bucket project #3

yeah thats the way ive done all my projects for star wars.lol i use what i have then end up buying good materials. lol. id like to see it when its done. goodluck.