Subscribe
    Feb 11, 2010, 4:55 PM - Want Iron Man Helmet with motorized face plate & LED Eyes #1

I have been looking for a cool Iron Man helmet to buy but I was wondering if anyone had one or would be willing to make one with the LED eyes & Electronic moving Faceplate.

If you do have one or are willing to make it please provide pictures and a price because I have a budget of around $100 and i could possible get more money if i played with my savings.

Need it to complete my iron man costume. Mines not as cool as others so I wanted to at least have a cool helmet.
    Feb 12, 2010, 8:52 AM - Re: Want Iron Man Helmet with motorized face plate & LED Eyes #2

Man, Iron Man helmet with electronics costs meybe $400 - $800. I think, when you make helmet by yourself it will be not much expensive. Meybe $150? $200.

You need only helmet to finish your armor? Can I see your armor in action? PLZ
  3. Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Feb 12, 2010, 10:53 PM - Re: Want Iron Man Helmet with motorized face plate & LED Eyes #3

Quote Iron Man said: View Post
    I have been looking for a cool Iron Man helmet to buy but I was wondering if anyone had one or would be willing to make one with the LED eyes & Electronic moving Faceplate.

If you do have one or are willing to make it please provide pictures and a price because I have a budget of around $100 and i could possible get more money if i played with my savings.

Need it to complete my iron man costume. Mines not as cool as others so I wanted to at least have a cool helmet.

Shoot me a PM
  4. Feb 14, 2010, 11:40 AM - Re: Want Iron Man Helmet with motorized face plate & LED Eyes #4

Let us know how this works out.