In search for the Right ROTJ Fett gauntlets

Hi everyone! I've just begun putting together/collecting my Boba Fett Suit. I have been looking into Fettpride i know they produce fantastic molds and was wondering if you could have them do the paint scheme as well? I know you have to have some deep pockets to have this hobbie and was hoping someone could give me a rough estimation on the Price of RoTJ (painted) gauntlets from FettPride?

I appreciate any advice and help, Thank you!

Fettpride doesn't paint from my understanding, but bar-none his gauntlets are as good as they get. If I were you, I would look into Deadland for painting. If you search him you will find some amazing results concerning his painting skills. He's doing my Boba and Jodo helmets, and to say I'm impressed wouldn't do him justice.

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

Re: In search for the Right ROTJ Fett gauntlets

Yeh, FP doesnt do any painting just sends you or your painter your parts to be finished. Deadland is among the best painters here, does excellent work. There are many painters check em out.

Thank you for the heads up, im going to look into bar-none and MoW gauntlets, and check into Deadlands prices, Tyvm!

From
    Galati, Romania

Deadland is a great choice because he is one of the best painters who does painting commissions.
    You could contact RKD (redkraytdragon) because he also does gauntlets (amongst all the armor parts you need and all kind of accesories) and his sale thread is here.

Chronose said: View Post
    Thank you for the heads up, im going to look into bar-none and MoW gauntlets, and check into Deadlands prices, Tyvm!
    Bar-none was meant as an expression, there's not anyone that goes by bar-none (that I know of). I was actually talking about Fettpride's work. Cheers man!

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

In terms of accuracy FP is the best, the MOW are nice as well. Do a little research and see which you like better.