- Put the mask on right side out
- Have a buddy mask sure the blot is on your face correctly
- Put pieces of scotch tape over the mask where you eyes are
- Take a marker and mark the exact place of your pupil on the scotch tape
- Carefully remove the mask
- Cut a small mark through the tape and mask where you made the mark.
- Remove the tape
- Gather up a small bit of fabric by pinching the sides around the newly made cut
- This makes a little bump with the cut on the peak
- Cut this peak off
Now you have a perfect hole! Hopefully steps 8-10 make sense. Just visualize what I wrote and you'll get it.