r-n-b?

r-n-b?

I read it is found at Michaels and I assume its a wax type for a shine on the bucket. Can someone tell me what the actual name is so I can pick some up this weekend? Thanks Jason

From
    Northern Darkness Garrison

Re: r-n-b?

Rub N Buff.

I'm not a Jango guy, so I'll let them tell you what EXACT type you need.

I helped at SDCC '08 Jango 5204's Avatar
    From
    Central, Ca

silver leaf

From
    Tallahassee, Floirda

Jango 5204 said: View Post
    silver leaf
    Oh ****... anyone know how I can get this gold leaf off my bucket? Or maybe... maybe no one will notice?

From
    Dark Side of the Moon

Florida_Phil said: View Post
    Oh ****... anyone know how I can get this gold leaf off my bucket? Or maybe... maybe no one will notice?

Well, your going to have to wet sand it all off. Ive never seen the gold leaf, but I can imagine that there is a significant color difference. Just wet sand it until you see the original primer color before hand.

-tubachris

From
    Near Cleveland, Ohio, USA

I can only hope that is a joke.

Anywho, the actual name of it is called Rub N Buff, the color is silver leaf, it can be found at Michaels (an arts and crafts store)

If you have got the gold leaf on your helmet you will definitely need to sand it off and possibly re-primer your helmet, when using rub n buff the surface needs to be super smooth like glass smooth for the best results, so primer it, then sand with varying grades of wet and dry until it is super smooth, then apply the rub n buff, good luck

hahahahaha

You're a riot :P

you can totally let me take it from you next time I am in town. I'll dremel off the leaf for you hehehe.

thanks for the input hunters