Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Nov 9, 2004, 5:06 AM - Looking to Build a ESB Boba Fett Display.. Help #1

This would be my first attempt at it. Would like to know what to look for and know where to start? best maker for helmet, armor, etc.. Looking for accuracy.. Want to start something very soon..
    Nov 9, 2004, 6:00 AM - Re: Looking to Build a ESB Boba Fett Display.. Help #2

There is so much to list, this project isnt easy, an accurate costume takes along time to get together. Noone could possibily list every prop maker in one thread for you.

My advice, tackle one thing at a time, for instance if you start with a helmet, search for old threads on how to paint it, size differences etc. if the link is dead pm them for a picture then take it from there do each piece like this. Alot of it you can do yourself, it just takes time.

Study pictures of the ESB suit and decide where you want to start at first, there is alot to it.
  3. Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Nov 9, 2004, 6:52 AM - Re: Looking to Build a ESB Boba Fett Display.. Help #3

cal196 wrote:

There is so much to list, this project isnt easy, an accurate costume takes along time to get together. Noone could possibily list every prop maker in one thread for you.

My advice, tackle one thing at a time, for instance if you start with a helmet, search for old threads on how to paint it, size differences etc. if the link is dead pm them for a picture then take it from there do each piece like this. Alot of it you can do yourself, it just takes time.

Study pictures of the ESB suit and decide where you want to start at first, there is alot to it.
    I've actually done a lot of that.. Now I need to know who to see and for which prop I went through this with my vader display.. time to tackle this project
  4. Member Since
    Mar 2003
    Nov 9, 2004, 7:10 AM - Re: Looking to Build a ESB Boba Fett Display.. Help #4

adidino wrote:

I've actually done a lot of that.. Now I need to know who to see and for which prop I went through this with my vader display.. time to tackle this project
    And what a Vader display it is...having an ESB Fett beside it...too cool!

Since you've already done the legwork, maybe list what you want and people can direct you in the right direction?

Cheers!
    TJ