Leather working - How to burnish an edge

Nothin personal Taco99 but, and this is just a suggestion.....why don't you pick 1 project. Make tutorials on doing it right and and sell the tutorials on a CD???. You do so much awesome work. If it were in expensive I would buy it. course I may not end up completeing the project once I start but at least I would have the know how at my fingertips .

I hear ya Sgt. but my purpose with the tutorials is not to make money but to share the knowledge. College already charges people way too much to learn...its about time somethings free. But I may do one on the leather JP harmess if anyone wants to try it. but i guess if someone wanted a cd I would make one and sell them one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love a tutorial on the leather harness, or better yet would love a harness! Still hoping on the review of it.

But thank you for this, it is always nice to see a good tutorial.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just thinking there may not be enough room to tutorial a whole project start to finish, step by step here. I am glad to have what knowledge I can get for free. Especially because the leather parts ( I have a leather project going now) are way too expensive to mess up on. Thanks for the tutorials

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back