Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Joker Hexagon Fabric Print Interest

Re: Joker Hexagon Fabric Print Interest

Wow, over 40 people! This madness is like gravity, all it needed was a little push. Thanks for pushing, Kwally!

From
    Sunny Sarlacc Pit, NE Florida

Kwally89 said: View Post
    I've been learning for about a year, and my girlfriend's dad is an amazing piper. I've played the guitar for about 6-7 years and been in a band for about 3. I'm trying to get a nice celtic band together, but it is hard to find players. Oh well! It is fun just to play in the garage!
    Yeah, me too...I'm learning...I walk around the house, squawking on my J. Dunbar practice chanter like a dying duck, tryng to learn from The Green Book, but sucking royally...I'll never be like my heroes Neal Anderson (The Antipypr, former Seven Nations piper, member of Rathkeltair) or Scott Long (current Seven Nations piper)...my wife wants to kill me...
    Good luck with the band!
    Rob

From
    Sacramento, CA

I want in on that joker shirt material Kwally! Perhaps 4 yards for two shirts, if the price is right. Thanks!

I'd totally be interested in a shirt and like 3-4 yards. let me know the price when you have a good estimate .thanks

-Steve-

Hi guys, I'm new here. I'm a regular on the SuperHeroHype forum. I'm definitely in on the shirt/fabric. I am not sure whether I want a finished shirt or just fabric, but regardless, I want another yard or two of fabric. Before I put in my final "Yes", I will wait for the quote. I'm glad to help make the price lower too!

-Wes

Oh! I forgot, I also have a picture from the official dark knight sticker album of the the EXACT pattern from the shirt if you want it! a guy called Hazy from the SHH board has made it into a vector image, so say the word and I will post both pictures!

From
    Suburban Detroit

WGoble said: View Post
    Oh! I forgot, I also have a picture from the official dark knight sticker album of the the EXACT pattern from the shirt if you want it! a guy called Hazy from the SHH board has made it into a vector image, so say the word and I will post both pictures!
    Me saying, "the word".

I would LOVE to have copies of those in vector format!

From
    Iowa

I'd love to get a hold of that pattern especially in vector format as that is what the two digital printers I'm talking with want. Can you send a copy to my email?? It is kwally89@yahoo.com dont email about the fabric guys. I get a TON of pms everyday between here and the rpf. It is hard enough responding to all of those!! I'm on here every couple hours (pathetic I know!) so I'll respond to you in no time!

this an incredible amount of people involved, really hope this all works out, i had my first go at making prosphetic scars today. stuck it all on my face and it was pretty terible looking, but the mechanics behind it were there and i learnt where i went wrong.

so thats good right? heh

From
    Limerick, Ireland

Not to derail the thread so I'll be brief...

The advantages of going to school in Ireland - when I was a kid Davey Spillane came to give us a pipe demo - WOW!!! Such power and control, he made the pipes scream and whisper... Beautiful!

Dave

From

Small world...I'm one of the new guys over on the SHH board! Electric Sixx, berg and Death have got it going on over there!

I've been looking for a scan of that sticker book...I've had no luck (locally) finding a copy to scan myself...and a vector image would be EXCELLENT! Can you email me one?

Rob

Hey Ghostsoldier, I noticed your name on their today. If you like ElectricSixx and Deathfromabove, you gotta check out sithcamaro's outfit! AZSpidey has an alright one as well.

As for the patterns, I am going to just post them here if you don't mind. I don't have the vector YET, hopefully Hazy will post it soon.

From
    Kansas

Hey i'd definetly be in for a shirt price pending

From

Hey Ghostsoldier, I noticed your name on their today. If you like ElectricSixx and Deathfromabove, you gotta check out sithcamaro's outfit! AZSpidey has an alright one as well.
    Wes...thanks for the scans, bro....and yep, Iv'e been watching Toby's stuff ever since he started doing Jack Sparrow and Sweeney Todd way back when (good stuff, but pricey)...and NoTsOsErIoUs has a killer suit, too....
    Rob
    Last edited by Ghostsoldier; Aug 5, 2008 at 10:43 AM.

Remember Kwally, sign me up next time you update the list.

From
    Sacramento, CA

Not to change the subject, but can anyone answer this one???

The picture of Heath's Joker Vest on the left is from the cover of EMPIRE Magazine...

The picture of Heath's Joker Vest on the right is from a public display in China...

Both are the actual wardrobe used in the film, so what's up with the buttons???

I realize im a new member but I would totally be down for 2-3yds of this fabric................I'll check back regularly for pricing info...Thnx

From
    Iowa

Sinister said: View Post

Not to change the subject, but can anyone answer this one???

The picture of Heath's Joker Vest on the left is from the cover of EMPIRE Magazine...

The picture of Heath's Joker Vest on the right is from a public display in China...

Both are the actual wardrobe used in the film, so what's up with the buttons???

No worries man! I've been wondering the exact same thing as I just finished my vest today!!! YEAH!! I'm waiting on buttons because I've looked at MANY screencaps (more than the EMPIRE mag cover) and it seems the second button is always unbuttoned. I've noticed some really great fan costumes have it unbuttoned as well. I'm going to say that the display in China is bogus! You can clearly see in all screencaps that the top button is a regular button like all the others and not some flower/sun thingy.

I pretty much worship Deathfromabove's Joker. The shirt and a few other things are off about the suit, but he's got the make-up and facial expressions down perfectly. I desperately want long hair....

From
    South Wales

Hi Kwally,

Is it too late to get signed up for this?????

If not, can you add me to the list please brother???

(Think I'll have to go for the ready made shirt if thats an option - can't sew...)

From
    Singapore

yeah add me to the list...3 or 4 yards will be enough for me...

From

Wes...that's definately a 1944 Mercury dime on that second button....

Why that "flower" is on there and not on the Empire pic, I haven't figured out yet...unless that was a "hero" (prototype/press use) suit on display in China for the premiere....

Here's some shots of another suit that was on display (I believe) here in America...

Not sure if it's a screen-used suit or not, but the DK Batman suit on display with it sure looks real....
    Rob

I'm not going to act like an expert on the subject, but I saw these pictures about 3 weeks ago and I'm pretty sure the China display is a press outfit. It has to be. To start, the fabrics look different... like things that would never be comfortable to wear. Second, the buttons on the vest are indeed different. Now, heres the kicker... did any of you see the pictures where people were standing next to the outfit?

It's tiny! I mean, it looked almost normal compared to the small people in the picture, but Heath's stature is WELL above them, he was no small fry. I also felt the shoes in the China display were more "boot-esque" than oxford wingtip hushpuppy-esque.

From
    Iowa

Soooo....do you guys think I should grab a 1944 mercury dime and put it as the second button??? I dont know because I have never seen the second button...buttoned..it is always unbuttoned.

From
    Iowa

Hey guys,

I've been thinking long and hard and I really want to somehow incorporate a donation to Pam and FP with all this....I can't even imagine what they're going through, we have sooo many people that we can do something! Depending on the price per yard, I was thinking that everyone who buys some fabric should donate any amount they want directly on FP's website. I'm not going to ask you if you donated or tell you how much to give, but I think it is the thought that counts, and I trust you guys to do the right thing! I'm going to speak with the vice president tonight!!! So pray and cross your fingers!!