Joker Hexagon Fabric Print Interest

Re: Joker Hexagon Fabric Print Interest

woohoo would u be selling these badboys...

I'm starting a joker makeup discussion thread o_o

fyi...this is gonna be friggen amazing when its all said and done...with the high res vector digitally printed...gonna be swweeet and i noticed some *** stole the original design and is trying to sell it on ebay in "sheets"...people suck what can i say

ct joker said: View Post
    fyi...this is gonna be friggen amazing when its all said and done...with the high res vector digitally printed...gonna be swweeet and i noticed some *** stole the original design and is trying to sell it on ebay in "sheets"...people suck what can i say
    Its okay ... afterall its not the final and its certainly not in the right order ^_- Still a subpar piece. HOWEVER this makes me very cautious about posting the pattern here in more than a sample with TONS of watermarking and low res - or outside of PM - perhaps.

There is a LOT of work in all of this by lots of people I dont intend to just have some shmuck sell it ... in sheets O_o

trrrrue you def need to watermark this final pattern..AND dont make it the full size....but then i guess we cant see the full details hmm..i hate people...they even bought the tie i made on zazzle...and trying to sell it for way more then its worth...and they talk like they made it and it takes like 10days to make or sumthing and he says he has 10 avail. but really what that is is that when they 'buy it now' he will buy it from zazzle for cheap and sell it for way more then i intended to help people out...,.some people just look to steal and make money i guess because its so popular

Just watermark it as much as you can without completely obscuring the patterns, just enough so we get the gist of it, but no one can sell it without getting horrible feedback from buyers about the watermark.

Oh, and I'd like to get 4 yards please. I posted earlier about that but didn't see the amount next to my name. From the graph LSFU posted, that should be more than enough for me. I just can't bring myself to have only part of the shirt made in this fabric, I need the whole thing.

Funny thing, the Western pattern I was looking at said I'd need less yardage for a long overcoat than for a dress shirt.

From
    Singapore

4 yards for me please

Hey guys, sorry about not being able to hop on and post some pics of the shoes. As promised but a little late:

The shoes do curl up slightly on the front and they have that distressed look. Of all the shoes I looked for these came the closest.

From
    Sacramento, CA

See my earlier posts on this thread about where to get and how to make these beauties...

wow... 8 bucks for a piece of Iron-on paper... I went the iron-on transfer route... It doesn't work... it is a suit of armor. I was bulletproof, practically.

Sinister said: View Post
    See my earlier posts on this thread about where to get and how to make these beauties...

Yep, saw that one Sinister, mine were already on the way though. Just wanted to show everyone another option.

Sinister said: View Post
    Yeah, those look really nice Sinister, the real question I have for you is how comfortable are they? After all, we are all aware that dress shoes are the most fiendish device of torture ever invented by the devil.

okay, just relized i was never clear on may amount. sorry.
    I want 3 yards.

From
    Kansas

I am unfortunatly going to have to back out of this at the moment. it's a little too pricey for my horrible sewing skillz. sorry Good luck to the rest of you who end up getting it!

From
    Kansas

I been sick and kinda out of this thread, what price are we down to?

we are down to $25ish and +$3 if you are going to pay with paypal though as far as I know so far Money's not being collected just yet. Also the print pattern we have is amazing especially getting outta the Dark Knight about an hour ago and my 6th time seeing it. Yeah Its .

From
    Sunny Sarlacc Pit, NE Florida

gagnon49456 said: View Post
    ...and my 6th time seeing it. Yeah Its .
    Going tomorrow for my 6th!
    Rob

only seen it once in theaters wife said she would go back with me to see it in imax though...so i gotta get her on that lol but saw it more via bootleg lol does that count...oh and preordered my dvd already too. and im dying to see the finished pattern did pinder tell her the scale yet?

If any of you guys still need ties:

http://cgi.ebay.com/JOKER-COSTUME-TI...QQcmdZViewItem

It's pretty much the same design as the one on zazzle that is going for over $100. So..if you still don't have one and can't find a decently priced one I suggest going after that one.

[FONT=Arial Black]~ replica joker tie and joker cards!! ~[/FONT]
    ~http://www.zazzle.com/jokertie/products~
    heres my card....

ties and cards.....

cant be that bad ive had alot sell....

From
    Sacramento, CA

nobodygetsme said: View Post
    Yeah, those look really nice Sinister, the real question I have for you is how comfortable are they? After all, we are all aware that dress shoes are the most fiendish device of torture ever invented by the devil.
    Actually, they are quite comfortable. They are two sizes bigger than I normally wear, so I had to put some padding in the toe. Other than that, Pretty good. I have certainly worn less comfortable foot wear for other costumes...

jokergear said: View Post
    If any of you guys still need ties:

http://cgi.ebay.com/JOKER-COSTUME-TI...QQcmdZViewItem

It's pretty much the same design as the one on zazzle that is going for over $100. So..if you still don't have one and can't find a decently priced one I suggest going after that one.
    yep that guys a scammer.

From
    Sacramento, CA

Anyone have a new update on the shirt material order?

I have the opposing problem on my shoes that you have Sinister. My shoes are a size and a 1/2 too small. So Im padding the Heel and the inner side (I usually wear 11Wide). Oddly enough the toe is snug LOL! Also the best things about the 6th time for me seeing the Dark Knight was Noticing the Grenade holder mail carrier bag in the Bank Robbery scene, Not jumping when the Fake batman is hung and dropped (jumped every other time I saw it) and Confirming how awesome our shirt is going to actually be compared the one on screen. Just Awesome. I think we Nailed it!!! :thumbup:oSoooo Great!!!

any news on seeing the finished pattern and getting this badboy to the printers? kwally? pinder? sereiana?