Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

IronMan 2 MKV "Extremis" Costume build 2009 W.I.P.

Re: Iron Man 2 MKV "Extremis" Costume build 2009 W.I.P.

woo Jon Faveru saw my Iron man Armor XD no b.s go to his twitter.

From
    westminster, CA

congratz

new helmet sculpt/ mold and motorized open flip face helmet.

here some of my proto-type iron man motorized open and close helmet. finally got it uploaded and never got a chance to work on it until now. still in the early stages, need to wait for more motor to come in to finish the helmet. check it out

from clay

helmet v2.0 w.i.p

side view

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS2yRKO-5qk
    Last edited by Masterle247; Nov 20, 2009 at 1:41 PM. Reason: added info

From
    ha why ee

nice, any shots in between that brick and the sexy final piece?

Artek said: View Post
    nice, any shots in between that brick and the sexy final piece?

sorry i cant find any of this moment. "clay model not finished"
    Last edited by Masterle247; Nov 23, 2009 at 3:04 PM.

Masterle247 said: View Post
    sorry i cant find any of this moment.
    interesting

first you say you don't show your progress.

now you can find the pics? Shady as ever...

If anyone wants to know. Mr Le here is a liar and a fraud when it comes to the source of his helmet.

He says he sculpted it yet he used Dungbeetle's Helmet file.

The new "sculpt" is just a remade helmet out of pepakura
    and he filled in the gaps in the areas that dont come with the files like the faceplate and jaw connection in the front at the cheek areas.

His original was too small for his head and was warrped so he stretched out the opening at the bottom

His sculpt just looks like he put clay over a raw cast as you can tell from the details extruding from underneath from the near the eyes of the face plate where it is really white and bright and the ear piece you can see the circle underneath. That's why there is no progress in between.

This was a poor attempt at a sculpting hoax

I pepped the same helmet and got the same results as him. Even the same errors like the little overbite and the misaligned faceplate to jaw connection

observe is this quick video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhXsGuBZ_dU

another Video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRGBUH96TqY
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails untitled-1-jpg   movie-new-gif  
    Last edited by MagnusPrime; Nov 23, 2009 at 2:29 PM.

MagnusPrime said: View Post
    interesting

first you say you don't show your progress.

now you can find the pics? Shady as ever...

If anyone wants to know. Mr Le here is a liar and a fraud when it comes to the source of his helmet.

He says he sculpted it yet he used Dungbeetle's Helmet file.

The new "sculpt" is just a remade helmet out of pepakura
    and he filled in the gaps in the areas that dont come with the files like the faceplate and jaw connection in the front at the cheek areas.

His original was too small for his head and was warrped so he stretched out the opening at the bottom

His sculpt just looks like he put clay over a raw cast as you can tell from the details extruding from underneath from the near the eyes of the face plate where it is really white and bright and the ear piece you can see the circle underneath. That's why there is no progress in between.

This was a poor attempt at a sculpting hoax

I pepped the same helmet and got the same results as him. Even the same errors like the little overbite and the misaligned faceplate to jaw connection

observe is this quick video

another Video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRGBUH96TqY
    "first you say you don't show your progress.

now you can find the pics? Shady as ever...."

are you serious following me to another, what looser. like i said i don't like to show progress unless i want to. reason i said "i cant find them at the moment" i though he said somthing else, and im not done with the final sculpt. i can be shady if i want to, its my stuff and not yours to tell me other wise.

here more picture of my clay making if it finally shut you up. people like you never respect when they don't want to show progress. you need a life seriously.

using pictured reference from movies and toys, i stayed really close to carving it to exact. "dont mind the blue circle toy defect"

starting to shape the clay out

my beginning process

smoothing it out to get to detailing "adding and removing clay in areas"

after adding and removing clay to get closer overall shape of iron man helmet.

knowing your probably going to be more stubborn and keep persisting for no reason. seriously you need to stop this bs. i prove it with more pictures and my proof. just cause you can photoshop your pictures to match my helmet and make it look like i copy you is sad. go get a life.
    Last edited by Masterle247; Nov 23, 2009 at 4:32 PM. Reason: correcting a misinform person.

That's your proof?

I think my proof that you didn't sculpt it beats your proof that you did.

Still no final sculpt in sight, there never will be... Not surprised.

you're not done with the final sculpt you say? You stated that the helmet there, is the cast of the sculpt.

could you lie anymore?

this makes no sense...

sorry i cant find any of this moment. "clay model not finished"
    You also changed that quote. I quoted that earlier and all of a sudden you change it? sketchy...
    the times show you edited it after I quoted you.

so...The New sculpt/mold that you stated up there has now become a New unfinished sculpt and mold? This is very strange.
    are you gonna edit that too? Or did you mean a new mold of your pepped helmet? So confusing M.Le

what the... did you just remake the fake sculpt today or something? and still look like a lump of clay over a cast... wow....

such a fraud...

I also find it interesting that you were all over Dungbeetle's Iron man Pepakura thread posting replies almost everyday

then on oct 21 you decided to edit every single post in that thread to this
    . .

Wonder why? hmm

The Thread
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=32104

looks like you REALLY liked that helmet file didn't you?

Exposed.
    Last edited by MagnusPrime; Nov 23, 2009 at 5:29 PM.

MagnusPrime said: View Post
    That's your proof?

I think my proof that you didn't sculpt it beats your proof that you did.

Still no final sculpt in sight, there never will be... Not surprised.

you're not done with the final sculpt you say? You stated that the helmet there, is the cast of the sculpt.

could you lie anymore?

this makes no sense...

You also changed that quote. I quoted that earlier and all of a sudden you change it? sketchy...
    the times show you edited it after I quoted you.

so...The New sculpt/mold that you stated up there has now become a New unfinished sculpt and mold? This is very strange.
    are you gonna edit that too? Or did you mean a new mold of your pepped helmet? So confusing M.Le

what the... did you just remake the fake sculpt today or something? and still look like a lump of clay over a cast... wow....

such a fraud...

I also find it interesting that you were all over Dungbeetle's Iron man Pepakura thread posting replies almost everyday

then on oct 21 you decided to edit every single post in that thread to this

Wonder why? hmm

The Thread
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=32104

looks like you REALLY liked that helmet file didn't you?

Exposed.
    wow it really does show you don't have a life. figured your just an attention seeking person. do you need a hug or a cookie? would that help? i only changed my qoute is because people like you take it the wrong way with out any explanation. and of course you did, accusing me again for no picture progress bs. explaining and reasoning to you is like talking to a wall. Reasoning with you is now worthless. apparently your stuck trying to comprehend things. Just because i commented on his thread doesn't mean ****. only reason i deleted my post was it was relevant to his thread, asking him to correct minor detail to his file.

since he already did that i deleted it. "most likely your going to say something else about me using his file once again"Again with the **** coming out of your mouth. Show me where i stated "the helmet there, is the cast of the sculpt." show me.

"so...The New sculpt/mold that you stated up there has now become a New unfinished sculpt and mold? This is very strange.

what the... did you just remake the fake sculpt today or something? and still look like a lump of clay over a cast... wow...."

are you an idiot, I'm done playing nice, i told you many time over again, i DO NOT LIKE TO SHOW MY PROGRESS. because i don't want people to do what i do.

of course i guess your still not going to respect that still. i only release 1 picture of the clay mold, and yet release more to show you. to prove to you i did do a clay sculpt mold. yet you think i remade it go **** your self.

Definition why i call it clay sculpt mold. since your and idiot and don't research why i use that term.

By using clay, and sculpting it to be a mold. meaning after I'm done with it i will mod it into a helmet for final. hence for its not final..

by assuming like your ignorant self, you don't even ask first hand but just assume thing as how you little mind can only comprehend. finding details and you probably fake photo shop to look like mine.

i don't really need to explain myself every time someone ask me a question about things. i don't need to crawl on my knees and show every fricken person what i do and how i do it.

i guess because you have no skill what so ever you need to find anything possible to justify your argument towards me. thinking that your right. what next? going to claim my paint job on the iron man to be your too????? your very sad person. i feel very sorry for you. Keep in instigating with other bs you can come up with. because you don't know me and i don't need to prove anything else to you. i tried to reason and give you proof. but your head so far up your *** you don't step back and look at how silly you look right now.

to me your just another person who just looking to take credit for something you did not do.

Like i said before in reality you just nobody to me and why the hell am i wasting my time with you.
    time will go on weather you exist or not. so you can go to your mommy.

the only thing exposed, is how much your ignorance is and how stupid you look as of now.

you + false accusation = ULTIMATE EPIC FAIL "oh your going use this against me too right?"

one more thing go get a girl friends. maybe that help you with your trouble self.

-no more responses to you, even if you continue to try to "expose" something that your tiny mind think is real. in which case is not.
    Last edited by Masterle247; Nov 23, 2009 at 8:31 PM. Reason: educating a tiny mind

From
    jacksonville

Just happened across this thread, looks sweet, great costumes. Also been reading some of the other posts, not sure what's going on but this pic originally came from my iron man helmet thread, post #13 on 5/30/08.

what are you talking about i came up with design, you only sent my the elbow. plus your elbow tech doesn't work for mines just by looking at it.

well i guess here you go.

DangerRuss said: View Post
    Just happened across this thread, looks sweet, great costumes. Also been reading some of the other posts, not sure what's going on but this pic originally came from my iron man helmet thread, post #13 on 5/30/08.
    wow Russ its been while, yeah some guy claiming things about my armor and helmet. yeah someone wanted to know the hinge system from way back. "oh yeah stating about my own design, i meant the arm covers for my iron man. just to clarify anything that might be mis-understood. " so i show him one of the system along time ago. if you don't want me to use it i can take it off.

any new work or projects?

hi Masterle247,
    your costume is awesome. is that all your helmet made from clay??
    which is better?? using clay or fiber with resin for making helmet?
    thanks

ybleesh said: View Post
    hi Masterle247,
    your costume is awesome. is that all your helmet made from clay??
    which is better?? using clay or fiber with resin for making helmet?
    thanks
    well you have to use clay first to sculpt your helmet. if your good at mold making you can use your clay sculpt mold.

steps to make your helmet.

a lot of reference pictures "hot toys, and movie screens are way to go."

-buy a foam head "save on buying clay"
    -i like air drying clay works best for me.
    -pre-soak it in warm water "helps to blend the clay together easier"
    -they have some cheap clay sculpting tools at hobbie store, sometimes at walmart.

just start carving until you get the basic shape. nothing cant be fixed with more clay.

-after your done getting your desired results
    -start molding

you can use urethane plastic liquid or fiberglass. honestly i would use liquid resin.

From
    jacksonville

No it's fine, when I post pics up I do so others trying to do what we do can learn or get ideas from.
    As far as new stuff, I just started a new sculpture based on the movie Avatar. Just posted a thread about it. check it out. And I recently completed a Michael Jackson thriller zombie bust, and a life size taun taun taxidermy head.
    wow Russ its been while, yeah some guy claiming things about my armor and helmet. yeah someone wanted to know the hinge system from way back. "oh yeah stating about my own design, i meant the arm covers for my iron man. just to clarify anything that might be mis-understood. " so i show him one of the system along time ago. if you don't want me to use it i can take it off.

any new work or projects?

DangerRuss said: View Post
    No it's fine, when I post pics up I do so others trying to do what we do can learn or get ideas from.
    As far as new stuff, I just started a new sculpture based on the movie Avatar. Just posted a thread about it. check it out. And I recently completed a Michael Jackson thriller zombie bust, and a life size taun taun taxidermy head.
    just look at the avatar sculpt. it wicked! after my last iron man build "stealth armor" im going to sculpt me a gundam wing helmet don't know which version just yet maybe heavy arms custom. with all servo controlled missile pods and etc.

"when I post pics up I do so others trying to do what we do can learn or get ideas from"
    exactly, but the guy who kept persisting to show more pictures wouldn't understand, and couldn't respect that. there just trade secret people don't like to reveal.

anyway loving your "Michael Jackson thriller zombie bust"

From
    Kingman, Arizona, United States, 107964532558835, Kingman, Arizona

Magnus Prime- if you have an issue with this then I keep it confined to pm or you contact a moderator if you have a problem. You will NOT continue this argument in this thread.

Masterle- let's keep your language clean- no **** in place of curse words - this is a family friendly board and you WILL maintain yourself. Keep this argument confined to pm, not on the open forum.

well you have to use clay first to sculpt your helmet. if your good at mold making you can use your clay sculpt mold.

steps to make your helmet.

a lot of reference pictures "hot toys, and movie screens are way to go."

-buy a foam head "save on buying clay"
    -i like air drying clay works best for me.
    -pre-soak it in warm water "helps to blend the clay together easier"
    -they have some cheap clay sculpting tools at hobbie store, sometimes at walmart.

just start carving until you get the basic shape. nothing cant be fixed with more clay.

-after your done getting your desired results
    -start molding

you can use urethane plastic liquid or fiberglass. honestly i would use liquid resin.
    Liquid Resin I think is rather expensive, any others material which is more cheapers??
    thanks

From
    westminster, CA

Last edited by viettran05; Dec 4, 2009 at 5:38 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbQr6zxrwOE

new iron man proto-type missle gauntlet
    Last edited by Masterle247; Dec 7, 2009 at 6:37 AM.

new helmet v2.0 and motorized face plate v3.0. test fitting the new helmet with the new motorized system. i put off the motorized jaw for now. got to get the other new motorized armor things done "motorized missile gauntlet, motorized gauntlet shield, motorized flight stabilizers, and motorized boot jet Mech".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOF7nqrNt2I

From
    Poland

Man your armor is great! Come to my topic and take a look at my armor! http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=35391

From
    Oklahoma, US

It is insane that you guys can do this kind of work. It looks too complicated for me. lol
    Great job on your armor! '-')/

Edit: There is a great idea on white armor where someone put a camera flash bulb in his blaster. I thought it might be an idea for the repulsors.
    http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=5914
    Last edited by hollowbomber; Dec 13, 2009 at 8:00 AM.

Hey Master Le, I found this ref online and thought of you. I'm amazed at all your really hard work. It not a comment on your sources or effort I just thought you may want this for future reference. I like your suit, It's creation is pure genius. many builders construct on hundreds if not more of references and still they build these rigid bulky messes because they dont breakdown the real world mechanics like you have. a fibreglass shell or pepakura model is neat but can you bend your arms or stop for a corona in the suit. Hell no. Kudos to you on this. You're a poorman's Tony Stark for sure. People ***** out of jealous and spite because the need you to prepare a DIY instructional video for them with documentation and templates. F**k'em. It's nice to know you're up all night mashing these suits and the rest are up all night wondering how you did it. peace bro.
    [IMG]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l244/yo****attoo/Iron Man_boots_3.jpg[/IMG]

Your suits have big heads and skinny bodies. You are a baby for letting anyone's comments get to you as much as you did. i personally believe you are a fraud as well, and you suck at the english language

From
    Poland

YOU NEVER DO BETTER SUIT THAN MASTER LE! PROBABLY HE IS FROM JAPANESE AND HES ENGLISH IS NOT SO GOOD, THAN SHUT UP PLEASE!!!