Subscribe
    Nov 20, 2009, 11:44 PM - Iron Man Extremis Helmet. Movie / Comic Book Hybrid #1

I have not been On the Dented Helmet in almost a year. Last Time I started a new thread. I had started on Making the Iron Man Heavy Artillery Armor. Its been almost five month since its completion, and I have not yet posted up any pictures. I'm sorry.

Iron Man Heavy Artillery

Now I am making a part two to the Iron Man Heavy Artillery line of suits.

This is the War Machine Heavy Artillery mark 5

Photoshop

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to something different from the well known Movie version Iron Man helmet. Everyone and there momma is making one on the Dented Helmet, and I just want to do something original. Some of you might know me from other Forum as the guy who made the Iron Man Heavy Artillery Suit. Some of you might not even know what that is. But one thing you should know is when I make something I aim to please.

Let me let you guys about a lovely little story.

Once upon a time I was board. There was nothing on TV and I got tired of kicking butt on my 360 and my son was sleeping. So I decided to draw. With my Marvel Civil War Comic next to me I decided to draw Iron Man. You rarely ever see the comic book version any more since the movie came out. truthfully I don't care much for the Extremis version Iron Man it just look to plain, so I updated it a little and this is what I came up with.

Iron Man Iron Man Extremis Updated Helmet

It was cool. I liked it. But then I had this crazy Idea to mix it with the Movie version helmet. And this is how the baby came out looking

Iron Man Extremis Movie Hybrid Helmet

So now I have two cool drawings of two very unique helmets.

I would like for you guys/girls To VOTE on which one should I make and mold.

After I make a mold of which ever one wins I will pick a random person off of this page to give a helmet to them. Its my way of giving back to the community lol
    Last edited by Darth_Sean; Nov 21, 2009 at 9:16 AM.
    Nov 21, 2009, 1:13 AM - Re: Iron Man Extremis Helmet. Movie / Comic Book Hybrid #2

WOW!!! YOU DREW THOSE YOURSELF!!! AWESOME MAN.
    I like the second one the best, but i'm shure either one will look GREAT.
  3. Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Nov 21, 2009, 1:44 AM - Re: Iron Man Extremis Helmet. Movie / Comic Book Hybrid #3

Yeah. I gotta go with the second one as well. The first is okay, but the mouth and the jawline on the second one look better. Can't wait to see the finished product.
    Nov 21, 2009, 9:19 AM - Re: Iron Man Extremis Helmet. Movie / Comic Book Hybrid #4

Quote SUPERprops said: View Post
    WOW!!! YOU DREW THOSE YOURSELF!!! AWESOME MAN.
    I like the second one the best, but i'm shure either one will look GREAT.
    Like I said, I aim to please lol. I have not draw anything in a long time. I felt like I was going to be rusty. Im glade you like it
    Nov 21, 2009, 10:17 AM - Re: Iron Man Extremis Helmet. Movie / Comic Book Hybrid #5

thank you
    Nov 22, 2009, 10:07 AM - Re: Iron Man Extremis Helmet. Movie / Comic Book Hybrid #6

Some more pix of Iron Man heavy artillery

7. Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Nov 22, 2009, 6:45 PM - Re: Iron Man Extremis Helmet. Movie / Comic Book Hybrid #7

that looks really awesome, love the battle damage, great job!
  8. Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Nov 23, 2009, 7:37 PM - Re: Iron Man Extremis Helmet. Movie / Comic Book Hybrid #8

WOW!!! its awesome man!!
    I love the painting on your helmet, scratch effect on it...
    looks real... great jobs!!
    UMmm, can you mention from what is made? clay??
    Nov 25, 2009, 6:13 PM - Re: Iron Man Extremis Helmet. Movie / Comic Book Hybrid #9

Getting Ready for my next major project. Im putting my War Machine Heavy Artillery Mark 5 aside for the next week or two. I'll still be working on it, but not as much as my new project. My Iron Man comic book / movie Hybrid helmet is the winner. Votes from the 405th, LOF, and RPF determined the outcome.

If anyone wants to see the Heavy Artillery suits

Left: Iron Man Heavy Artillery Right: War Machine Heavy Artillery

Iron Man comic book / movie Hybrid. The Winner

To day I had a head start getting ready to make the helmet

The Clay. I really did not know know much I needed

I want to thank my wife for not killing me lol

Thank You for Voting
    Nov 25, 2009, 11:28 PM - Re: Iron Man Extremis Helmet. Movie / Comic Book Hybrid #10

You sir are one brave man, and your wife should be a surgeon. I've been dying to make a head cast but not bad enough to risk a labotomy. Your costume Rocks by the way I cannot wait to see how the sculpt goes.
    Last edited by Chucko; Nov 25, 2009 at 11:34 PM.
    Nov 26, 2009, 12:21 AM - Re: Iron Man Extremis Helmet. Movie / Comic Book Hybrid #11

you have some balls to let someone cut something off your head
    Nov 26, 2009, 12:57 AM - Re: Iron Man Extremis Helmet. Movie / Comic Book Hybrid #12

Quote Fett4reaL said: View Post
    you have some balls to let someone cut something off your head

LoL. It was not that bad. She is a RN so i trust her with a blade. It was kinda fun.
    Nov 26, 2009, 12:58 AM - Re: Iron Man Extremis Helmet. Movie / Comic Book Hybrid #13

Today I was work on my helmet a little bit. I did not get much done. But I'll still post up pictures. I hope you guys like it

Nov 26, 2009, 9:31 AM - Re: Iron Man Extremis Helmet. Movie / Comic Book Hybrid #14

yikes! one slip with that dremel and you'd have spent the rest of your life drooling in a bowl.
    Nov 26, 2009, 2:53 PM - Re: Iron Man Extremis Helmet. Movie / Comic Book Hybrid #15

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a good Turky.

I took a brake of cooking to work on my Helmet. I got the right half done, tomorrow I work on the left. Here are the pix. Enjoy

Nov 26, 2009, 10:06 PM - Re: Iron Man Extremis Helmet. Movie / Comic Book Hybrid #16

Nice work!!!
    Dec 1, 2009, 10:46 AM - The first official Iron Man 2 poster has been released #17

The first official Iron Man 2 poster has been released
    Dec 1, 2009, 11:50 AM - Re: Iron Man Extremis Helmet. Movie / Comic Book Hybrid #18

Awesome!!!
  19. Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Dec 1, 2009, 8:48 PM - Re: Iron Man Extremis Helmet. Movie / Comic Book Hybrid #19

yes ladys that is war machine the black brother of iron man