i need help

From
    Cullman, Alabama, United States

i need help

i need someone to tell me how to make armor plezzzzzzzzzz i really wanna make Iron Man armor , boba fett armor,and halo armor

From
    Belfast, Co Antrim, Ireland.

Re: i need help

First thing you should do is check the forums here to help you decide what material your giong to use to build your armor, then you should go get templates from someone like Wizzard Of Flight (WOF) for your mando. Not sure about Mojolnir armor but there is a couple here on TDH who made an amazing Iron Man. Also try not to take on too much all at once, I suggest starting with your Fett armor since you'll find more info in TDH on that topic. Course thats just my opinion, its your armor so do whatever makes you happy

From
    UK

First off welcome aboard... you will find loads of recourses here?

If your planning to make your own then search for WOF's armour templates / print off / and apply to Sintra (Foam board) and off you go...
    There are tons of threads for self made armour that should also give you a boost in your project...

From

ok i'm lost i wanna make my armor out of fiberglass but i'm really new at all of this

From
    Greensburg Indiana

your wanting to mold it your self? or just paint it? making FG armor from scratch might be a little over your head. if your new to this and you want to do it yourself from scratch, my best advice is the Sintra route or even the Trash Can routehttp://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=7825
    and this link http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showt...ighlight=trash

"my sister Regina-D2 lives here"- R2-D2

i suggest you make a mock-up out of card board and then play with a fiberglass kit and don't expect it to work treat it more like a test so you know what works and what doesn't when you go to make your real one

From

ok so i'm gonna try to start on jango fett armor first i got the templets from WOF but what do i make the armor out of ? and what tools/materials do i need

From

ok i'm gonna do the trash can armor thing