Help needed...making a mould

kegs202

New Hunter
Ok guys here's my problem..
I have a stormtrooper bucket that is a very good replica except from one thing, the face from a front view seems to be slightly to wide.
How do I go about making a cast/mould of this bucket without damaging it. I would prefer to make a cast/mould then work on that rather than attempting a repair job as I have no knowledge of casting/moulding.
Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds a bit like like recasting. In all due respect, if you don't have the technical knowledge to do a mold.... than I doubt very much that you could sculpt a better storm trooper.

yup, if its an expensive helmet, I wouldn't touch it with inexperienced hands. With any project, you expect your piece to be damaged but the key is to minimize it as much as possible. This process I can't even begin to explain without having to show somebody in person let alone write about it. Seriously, leave well enough a lone, besides, the stormtrooper is not supposed to be symmetric...the asymmetry the better.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back