Ok, I'm wiring up some fans in my helmet. I read a post a while back bout someone wiring up a few helmet fans and the thing blew up because of it bing wired correctly. Battery acid went everywhere. Luckly the guy and his helmet was okay but the inside was ruind. I really don't wana be wearing my helmet and *KA-BOOM* . Lets just say my head might not be there. I'd really be like Jango Fett. Anyway, here is a quick sketch of what I got.
*Battery Pack with 4 AA Battery places. Built in On/ Off switch. 2 wires from this- Red, and Black
*Radioshack 12VDC Micro Fan. 2 wires from this- Red and Black.
*Connection- Red to Red, Black to Black...
Will this be okay without over heating the battery pack? Just wana make sure. Im pretty sure its good but I wanna live to see a few grandkids.