Here we go, I've been active on THERPF but that's my first thread here.
I'll let my pics make the talk
The helmet was first created on a flat template on photoshop using sideshow bust as visual reference, I then moved the template to a sintra sheet and then I cut it and started to shape it.
Other materials used in the process where milliput, bondo and final tamiya putty to cover little holes and dents.
It's been an awfully difficult and time spending job, but the final result was really worth it.
I'm really glad with the way it turned out.
Hope you guys like it.
For any questions you might have, please go ahead and ask, I'll reply as throughly as I can