So[/URL] i started by removing all starwars stickers and wrighting that was on the blaster.
Then i dismantled the whole blaster to gain acess to the inners.
I used a Dremel to cut away the rear stabilizer.
With some sanding left it looking like this,
I also cut away the Power cell facia ready for lengthening.
Next step was to use transparrent sheeting, this was cut to size then fixed into position, into the cooler part of the blaster.
I cut small pieces of card and used bluetac to secure to the hollows on the front grip as this is what screen spec sujests, also the front part of the stabizer had to be cut whereby i used small card again to hide the holes.
More to follow.