I've read a few posts here on the best way to cut sintra. It seems like the exacto knife method would be murder on my hands. I used a cutting wheel on my dremel, but it gave off terrblie oders. I'v eread that those fumes are toxic as well. My question is, how toxic are they? If I was just making a few cuts in my garage and then left everything until the fumes went away, how much danger is there? I figure I'll only be inhaling them for a couple of minutes. Any advice how to avoid inhalation all together?
I'm also concerned with sanding. Dust the sintra dust pose any additional problem? I do wear a cheap breathing mask when sanding to keep the dust out of my lungs, but is the residue on the garage floor dangerous?