So I have a new little single action airbrush and compressor. I love the way the paint goes on, my only problem is learning to get it uniform, not quite as easy as it is with rattle cans.
1. Is there a trick to achieving uniformity?
2. Why does it seem airbrush paint likes to pit resin more than rattle cans? It's having a hayday with my RC bucket.
3. Is there a trick to avoiding the pitting? A preferred type of paint or thinner?
4. I am currently using enamels and enamel thinner, did I choose wrong?
5. Once past the learning curve do you honestly think airbrush looks better or worse than rattles?