Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Zam Wessel Greeblies (15 pieces) Interest List, WIP and Run Thread.

Zam Wessel Greeblies (15 pieces) Interest List, WIP and Run Thread.

Greetings!

I've been helping my brother Crazas with his wife's Zam Wessel costume. specificaly adding paint and details to the resin parts he got from Mon Cal.

Since the Mon Cal kit is incomplete I decided to sculpt the parts that he was still needing to complete the suit.

his thread is this one:

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f29/m...69/#post579311

Now, since he started posting the Work In progress pics I've had a few people asking me if I would be willing to make all 15 pieces (not counting helmet, armor and gauntlet parts) and I agreed to do the entire kit un the course of the next 4 weeks. we already have 7 pieces molded than can be cast at any moment's notice.

So, the idea of this thread is to first and foremost show the progress of the sculpting of the entire kit (because we all love work in progress shots of everything don't we!?). Then to start a list of names of those that are interested in a full or partial Kit (both in raw form or fully finished) AND to keep a transparent control of both payments, shipping and reveived checks.

I'll have the entire set sculpted in the next couple of weeks and in the next 2 all interested members in getting raw kits will get them shipped.

Members interested in Fully painted and sealed kits will have to wait longer for their shipping to start because we are adding at least 8 layers of clear sealant to protect the paint job from scratching easily.

A full kit of 15 pieces in raw form will cost 150 dollars plus shipping (needing to be calculated depending on the area of the world you're in of course) the cross shaped hose connectors (3 pieces) and Ovarium set (4 pieces) will be delivered already assembled with nylon strapping unless stated against by the customer.

Fully painted kits will cost 300 dollars plus shipping (as above, calculated depending on the area of the world you're in)

Pics of the pieces we have made so far:

Ovarium set parts sculpting

First test pulls

some pieces in premier

Painted parts examples (IMPORTANT NOTE: except for the hose conector pieces and the ovarium all parts are Mon Cal's and are depicted to show the painting quality being offered) (hose connectors piece depicted painted is NOT the final one. these pieces where re-sculpted as i wasn't satisfied with them. New pieces sculpture shown above in black clay)

All this week i'll be molding a piece (hopefully) each day while Crazas makes molds of each one as I give them to him each day, and we have 7 more parts to go so by the first days of next week we'll have all the parts ready to start pouring resin and pulling the pieces for finishing touches.

If Interested in a kit please post here or PM me with your name and particular interest in parts. I'll add you to the list below in this same post and Once all the parts are molded and finished and ready for resin pouring and pulling I'll start taking payments.

deadline for this run is July 25th. I'll prep all the parts and ship all kits before I leave for C6.

Will we do another run? I guess that depends on how good we do on this particular run. but if the demand is healty we might get at it again. We'll keep masters of all the pieces so if mold dies on us we can remold the parts and continue.

cheers!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAYMENTS NOW BEING RECEIVED

Please send PP payment to:

[color=darkred]dargas1845@gmail.com[/color]

A-) 15 pieces full kits in raw form are $150 dollars plus shipping.

B-) 15 pieces full kits in fully painted and sealed form are $300 plus shipping

C-) Partial Kits (hose connectors, bells and plate and ovarium Head, body and ovaries kits) in raw form are $90 plus shipping

D-) Partial Kits (hose connectors, bells and plate and ovarium Head, body and ovaries kits) in fully painted and sealed form are $180 plus shipping

Shipping costs:

United States
    Partial kits shipped to the US are 20 dollars. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery once shipped. Faster delivery available but price goes up dramatically. PM for inquiries if interested.

Full Kits Shipped to the US are 35 dollars. As written above please allow 2 weeks for delivery once shipped. Faster delivery available but price goes up dramatically. PM for inquiries if interested.

Europe and Australia
    Partial Kits shipped to Europe and Oz are 35 dollars. Time tables for shipping ca be from 2 to 3 weeks depending on the area the kits are being shipped to, please be aware of this... Specially any Oz dwellers.

Full Kits shipped to Europe and Oz are 45 dollars.Time tables for shipping ca be from 2 to 3 weeks depending on the area the kits are being shipped to, please be aware of this... Specially any Oz dwellers.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
    WHEN PAYING PLEASE ADD A NOTE WITH YOUR FULL NAME / FORUM NICKNAME / LEGIOIN ID NUMBER / ORDER DETAIL

this is the best way for me to keep track of whoŽs paying and who is not.

Kits will be produced starting the end of the next 2 weeks when Crazas is back from his vacation.

Poeple that have not paid at that time will be contacted by MP once to check status. If after 3 days an answer is not sent you will be removed from the list and either allow your space to a waiting interested or your kit will just not be produced.

Please, we are being really serious about time tables and quality and we hope you guys will be the same on your end.

Cheers and thanks.

P.S.

IŽll add a paid and not paid note to each name in the list to keep track of everyoneŽs progress.

-Rick.

Interest List:

1-Jesse Cain / CT-5579 / ID-5579/ MAIN FORUMS/ Ovarium and hose conector kits (Raw) / PAID / FINISHED / SHIPPED
    2-Angela Punch / Dogsondagobah / ID-5293 / MAIN FORUMS / Ovarium and hose connector kits (Raw) / PAID / FINISHED / SHIPPED
    3-Daniel Olofsson / Phobius / ID-4037 / MAIN FORUMS / Ovarium and hose conector kits (Raw) / PAID / FINISHED / SHIPPED
    4-Tim Mc Coy / Mcvader / ID-6286 / MAIN FORUMS / Full Kit (Raw) / PAID / finished / pending shipment
    5-Dan Holliday / Doc / ID-3326 / MAIN FORUMS / Full Kit (Raw) / PAID / finished / pending shipment
    6-Jeff Hubbard / JangoJeff / ID-1744 / DENTED HELMET FORUMS / Full Kit (Raw) / PAID / finished / pending shipment
    7-Robert Schwank / Stoagie34 / ID-4863 / MAIN FORUMS / Full Kit (Raw) /PAID / finished / pending shipment
    8-Maya Jay / Maya Jay / ID-?? / BOUNTY HUNTERS DET. / Full Kit (Fully painted and sealed) / First 50% paid / Being worked on
    9-Stef Molitor / Zuyte / ID-6837 / MAIN FORUMS / Full Kit (Raw) / PAID / DELIVERED AT C6
    10-Craig / dm101 / ID-?? / DENTED HELMET FORUMS/ Full Kit (Fully painted and sealed) / PAID /Being worked on
    11-Christopher Williams / StreetHowitzer / ID-2657 / MAIN FORUMS / Full Kit (Fully painted and sealed) / PAID / Being worked on
    Last edited by Dargas; Sep 11, 2012 at 8:45 AM.

From
    Williamson New York

Re: Zam Wessel Greeblies (15 pieces) Interest List, WIP and Run Thread.

Interested in a full kit (raw).

SPACE RESERVED FOR NEW PIECES PICS AS I FINISH THEM.

Pieces done:
    Ovarium: "Head"
    Ovarium: "Body" (A.K.A. the "banana")
    Ovarium: "Ovaries" (2 pieces)

Hose Connector: Central Plate Done! Pulls now being made
    Hose Connector: Bells (2 pieces) Done! Pulls now being made

Walnut "Eggie in the basket" and Venom Pot pieces now sculpted and ready for molding and pulling:

test pulls:

Enchilada Pouch and scarab greeblies now done and ready for mold and casting.

"Galactica" shaped pouch sculpt, awaiting molding and casting:

Still working on the medallion. will post pics on monday.

cheers.
    Last edited by Dargas; Jun 30, 2012 at 6:30 PM.

Update
    Bells mold made and first cast done.
    Last edited by crazas; Jun 25, 2012 at 5:40 PM.

From
    Williamson New York

Just PM'd you with my info.

Kit will include:

Chest medal (Symbol) X1
    Hose conector plate X1 (Will come assembled with the bells via Nylon strapping that won't show to the naked eye, allowing movement of the bells)
    Hose connector Bells X2
    Hose conector abdomen ends X2
    Ovarium Head X1
    Ovarium Body and back body "The Banana" X1 (will come assembled with the ovaries)
    Ovarium Ovaries X2
    Venom Pot X1 (right front belt side)
    Large Organic Pouch "The Enchilada" X1 (left front belt side)
    Long multi pocket pouch "The Galactica" X1 (Left upper leg)
    Oval Nut-shaped piece "The Eggie in the basket" X1 (Left arm)
    Oval Scarab-Like Piece X1 "the Bug" (Left Belt side)

Total: 15 pieces.

Venom Pot and Walnnut "eggie in the basket" greeblies sculpted and ready for casting and pulling. Picas added to post number 2 in this thread.

now working in the large "Enchilada" Pouch

Enchilada Pouch and scarab greeblies now ready!

I'l post pics of them later during the day.

pics of the scarab and enchilada sculpts in post 2 but hereŽs a few work in progress pics of the sculpting process

}

i like how those came out.

I{m now working on the medallion and the long "Galactica" shaped pouch.
    Almost there!

More work in progress pics of the "Galactica" shaped Leg Pouch:

more advances on monday.

SPECIAL NOTICE:

IŽll start taking PP Payments on monday.

Luis (Crazas) is leaving for the US along his wife Jenny for a 2 week vacation. During those 2 weeks IŽll just take payments and finishe the hose connectors. Once Luis is back home weŽll sit down and complete all orders that will be in the list at the time at which moment the list will be closed and no more orders will be accepted.

I will continue to monitor this thread on a daily basis along the clones of it in the Main Forums and the bounty hunters guild to answer any questions that you may want to ask.

Cheers everyone!

-Rick.

PAYMENTS NOW BEING RECEIVED

Please send PP payment to:

dargas1845@gmail.com

A-) 15 pieces full kits in raw form are $150 dollars plus shipping.

B-) 15 pieces full kits in fully painted and sealed form are $300 plus shipping

C-) Partial Kits (hose connectors, bells and plate and ovarium Head, body and ovaries kits) in raw form are $90 plus shipping

D-) Partial Kits (hose connectors, bells and plate and ovarium Head, body and ovaries kits) in fully painted and sealed form are $180 plus shipping

Shipping costs:

United States
    Partial kits shipped to the US are 20 dollars. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery once shipped. Faster delivery available but price goes up dramatically. PM for inquiries if interested.

Full Kits Shipped to the US are 35 dollars. As written above please allow 2 weeks for delivery once shipped. Faster delivery available but price goes up dramatically. PM for inquiries if interested.

Europe and Australia
    Partial Kits shipped to Europe and Oz are 35 dollars. Time tables for shipping ca be from 2 to 3 weeks depending on the area the kits are being shipped to, please be aware of this... Specially any Oz dwellers.

Full Kits shipped to Europe and Oz are 45 dollars.Time tables for shipping ca be from 2 to 3 weeks depending on the area the kits are being shipped to, please be aware of this... Specially any Oz dwellers.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
    WHEN PAYING PLEASE ADD A NOTE WITH YOUR FULL NAME / FORUM NICKNAME / LEGIOIN ID NUMBER / ORDER DETAIL

this is the best way for me to keep track of whoŽs paying and who is not.

Kits will be produced starting the end of the next 2 weeks when Crazas is back from his vacation.

Poeple that have not paid at that time will be contacted by MP once to check status. If after 3 days an answer is not sent you will be removed from the list and either allow your space to a waiting interested or your kit will just not be produced.

Please, we are being really serious about time tables and quality and we hope you guys will be the same on your end.

Cheers and thanks.

P.S.

IŽll add a paid and not paid note to each name in the list to keep track of everyoneŽs progress.

-Rick.

From
    Williamson New York

Hi Rick. PayPal payment sent for Full Kit (raw) to USA!

Got it buddy! we'll start shooting them packages in about 2 weeks!

I'm finishing the medallion and the hose connectors meanwhile.

From
    Williamson New York

Excellent! Can't wait to get this! My daughter is starting to get excited!

canŽt wait to see pics! haha

ItŽs funny how I can get all giddy knowing people around the world will be sporting my parts LOL

From
    Singapore City, Singapore

Hi Rick,

Will be giving you my details shortly. Wanna let me wife see the pictures on this forum

Awesome!

let her now that I can also provide fully painted, pre-assembled and sealed kits.

I{ll also post pics of the medallion tonight. I re did it because I wasnŽt satisfied with the finish of the piece so i re-sculpted it. AFter that it-s just the abdomen hose connectors and we are ready to start churning those babies out!

From
    Williamson New York

Excellent! Can't wait to see the pics of the last few pieces! Also, keep me in mind, & please notify me when you're ready to do a run of other parts too. I'd definitely be interested in a Zam helmet for my daughter's costume!

Thant's great to know as the helmet is exactly the following piece I'll be building wit the help of Luis. we'll try to offer everything except for the binocs... Unless we find a feasible way to cast real ones for this... but the rest will be available in no time followed by the gaunts and armor.

From

Hi Rick,

Spoke to my wife and she is very excited about getting zam stuffs! She is wondering if she could get the full body kits from you since you are going to build the helmet, gaunts & armor?

PM me the rough cost and we can really start saving up for this costume.

Meanwhile, would appreciate if you could remove me from this run list.

Thanks so much & we are waiting excitingly for your future build of zam

I can exclude you from the list. no problem buddy.

On a rough cost for the helmet and armor parts... at this point i have no idea how much that will cost. it all depends on the mold difficulty and cost of materials for the pieces. I would hate to give you a number now and find out it was more than expected... thatŽs a serious downer for any potential customer.

as with this run, when I start molding IŽll start getting a feel of what IŽm spending time and material wise which is what will define the final cost on parts. One thing you can be certain is that IŽll keep them as low as I can as I did with this run. Materials like these are a tad more expensive in Costa Rica because thereŽs no real "culture" for props and the such so Silicone for molding and stuff like that tends to be a tad more expensive as in the states.

Anyways... consider yourself off the hook on this run buddy. IŽll keep you guys posted on development of the other parts.

To the rest: ONE MORE SPOT OPEN ON THIS RUN! (lol) someone please take it! hahaha

From

Thanks buddy.

I will be the first to be "in" for the full complete kit once you are ready for that run!

Just sent payment for my partial kit...thanks!

Got it Angie. Thanks!

From
    York,PA

Is there any more full kits left in this run? Or am I to late?
    I would like one- Full Kit (Fully painted and sealed)
    Craig
    dm101