WTB: Sidearm

From
    Las Vegas, United States

Anybody selling full-sized replicas of the Pulce 40 anymore???? I'd like to buy one!!!

From
    Orlando

Re: WTB: Sidearm

Mojo has some for sale every now and then and AprilStorm might be doing a run of 3d printed ones soon

From
    Las Vegas, United States

I pm'd Mojo, but ill have to wait since it takes him forever to reply, and it's gotta fit the Fettpride hoslter.

From
    Coalisland

I know a guy selling a real one,€375 pm if interested in his email address,

From
    Hertford UK

....PM sent!

From
    Las Vegas, United States

DanzoFett said: View Post
    I know a guy selling a real one,€375 pm if interested in his email address,
    just looked at the pics, it's a pirate 40, not a real pulce

From
    Coalisland

Looks real to me.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-jpg  

From
    England

Me too

From
    Las Vegas, United States

it has a plastic tip, which the pirate 40 has.

From
    England

So do models of the pulce 40. I have a pulce 40 with a plastic tip. That doesn't mean it isn't a pulce 40: it says pulce on it.

From
    Coalisland

Pirate 40 has no trigger guard....

From
    Las Vegas, United States

I saw it in a Stormrider thread while searching:

KaanE said: View Post
    The diferences between the Pirate 40 and the Pulce 40 are that the Pirate 40 has a clear plastic tip while the Pulce is metal, and also that the Pirate 40 has a solid trigger guard while the Pulce has a hole in the middle all over the trigger guard.

Both are exactly the same except for these differences.
    I mean ya it might say pulce 40, but it has a plastic tip on it. I dont know, I wish someone would confirm what was in ESB.

From
    England

The Pulce 40. Hope that helps

The Pulce 40 IS the screen used for sure.

The pulce and the pirate differ primarily in the trigger guard as Danzofett pointed out. Pulce with trench, pirate without (I've seen two pirate variants one with the trench too actually)

As far as the tip goes, I've personally seen them both, with plastic, and metal ends because they are both interchangeable with the same part. My personal theory is that the tips could have been interchanged over the lifetime of any one of these pieces and shouldn't be used as a single basis for it being a real Pulce 40 or not. Getting one with a metal tip is an optimal plus, but there are some without.

2 cents
    Last edited by fettpride; Jun 8, 2013 at 11:06 AM.
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    Coalisland

Thank you sir....oh wasteland I was doing you a good turn hooking you up with this,Jerome who is my contact wasn't to impressed with your attitude,he's found me 3 of these in last 2 weeks,so I will think again before I post a real found part contact....now I'm not here to fall out with you just think you could have sorted this through email..

Of course there is always a possibility that several parts have been mixed and matched on
    some of these floating around. They are so close and interchangeable that at the end of the day, if it has the' trench' in the trigger guard, and says pulce (40 not 60), then you have a winner regardless of the tip. They are getting more rare everyday. Grab what you can find is my opinion.

I may have misunderstood Wasteland's question asking which was screen accurate. It think it's unanimous that it was a 40, so it occurred to me you were asking about the tip end. To be honest, I don't know if anyone knows for sure if it was a plastic or metal tip with any certainty. If it was plastic, in all likelihood they painted it silver anyway to match. We may never know. Sorry if I misunderstood brother.

From
    Coalisland

fettpride said: View Post
    Of course there is always a possibility that several parts have been mixed and matched on
    some of these floating around. They are so close and interchangeable that at the end of the day, if it has the' trench' in the trigger guard, and says pulce (40 not 60), then you have a winner regardless of the tip. They are getting more rare everyday. Grab what you can find is my opinion.

I may have misunderstood Wasteland's question asking which was screen accurate. It think it's unanimous that it was a 40, so it occurred to me you were asking about the tip end. To be honest, I don't know if anyone knows for sure if it was a plastic or metal tip with any certainty. If it was plastic, in all likelihood they painted it silver anyway to match. We may never know. Sorry if I misunderstood brother.
    You mean this could be the first Frankenpulse?...lol

Well, they are interchangeable. I suppose anything is possible lol

From
    Hertford UK

... One fett's loss, another's gain!!

From
    Las Vegas, United States

DanzoFett said: View Post
    Thank you sir....oh wasteland I was doing you a good turn hooking you up with this,Jerome who is my contact wasn't to impressed with your attitude,he's found me 3 of these in last 2 weeks,so I will think again before I post a real found part contact....now I'm not here to fall out with you just think you could have sorted this through email..
    attitude? here we go... all i was doing was trying to clear up whether or not the screen used was a metal tip or not. from what i've read throughout this website, from posts back in 2008, even when it was first found, i was supposed to be looking for a metal tip and a trigger guard.

if my "attitude" wasn't correct because i didn't buy it or questioned it, well that's not my fault. Im not about to spend almost 500 bucks, without a little investigation. that would be dumb. sorry if i offended your friend if i questioned him and all i said in my email was that i dont think the pulce 40 has a plastic tip. your friend even said in his email, "I don't know, I think that PULCE is the name for selling in Italy and PIRATE is the name for selling in France but it's true that I have seen more PIRATE with plastic tip." those were his exact words. if was offended because he is a "speargun collector," and i offended him by questioning his intelligence, well *****, grow some thicker skin.

From
    England

I think that this latest Pulce picture posted by DF is very interesting as it is the first I've seen that is not all plain dark grey or blue. The orange brown colour on the grip is very interesting. Could it be that there are other versions of this speargun all of that clour and the prop isn't painted at all but with minor modifications only? Certainly a possibility.

Anyway, that's clearly a Pulce with a plastic tip and a trigger guard safety lock (and multi coloured). I have also seen versions with the metal tip and the trigger guard safety and a version with the plastic tip and the lateral trigger lock located just behind the grip (this version is often erroneaously thought to be the Pirate 40 but is actually still a Pulce). Every version out there is pretty rare so far as has been my experience. Even the (excellent) Mojo Fett replica is of significantly high enough quality to fetch a high price and be in real demand. Based on the rarity of these originals I think you should snap this up.

From
    Coalisland

Just paint buddy.....

- - - Updated - - -

Just paint buddy.....

From
    Las Vegas, United States

he said that the grip was painted orange.

i had this pulce, plastic tip and sold it a few months ago. A fisherman from spain pointed out some interesting info about the pulce and pirate. Checking my emails to share the information....