WTB Jango Fett items

WTB Jango Fett items

I had a Jango once upon a time and I regrettable got rid of him, but now the guilt has finally caught up with me and I decided that I need to build him up again so I am searching for just about everything that Jango needs.
    I do not have the money to outright buy a full Jango for $2500+ or whatever but being in the Army I have limited ability to do actual fabrication so assembled/painted pieces are preferred, however I do have a steady paycheck and nothing better to spend it on.

Thanks in advance.
    -Ziolko

From
    North Texas

Re: WTB Jango Fett items

well.... glad to see you headed down the Jango path again. Your last Jango looked good when you sold it.

I helped at SDCC '08 Fett Seven's Avatar
    From
    Temecula, CA

FYI, I have an Arena pack ready to go.
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f31/j...na-pack-46512/

Mullreel, im suprised that you remember, you were a big help on my last one.
    Fett Seven, I understand that you put the painting labor into the pack but $535 isnt really in my budget for a jetpack, it is a beautiful jetpack but I will have to decline for the time being.

From
    OH

Zio, welcome back... if you need anything, I can help out as much as possible... like if you need a Girth belt ... I have Dynamic1 and then no one else in the queue at this time.

Hell yeah TLobe! You also were so helpful in my last build!

Ill take it all! Haha, if you could shoot me some pictures and prices that would be awesome!
    Thanks buddy

-Ziolko