WTB: full Boba Fett screen accurate.

WTB: full Boba Fett screen accurate.

So last year I made an attempt at a screen accurate ROTJ Boba Fett kit, but well, I didn't really do to well. If anyone can point me in the direction of armor, helmet, soft goods etc please let me know. I would be interested in used/ pre made or blank canvas items made new etc. Please let me know if you have or know of anything. ROTJ or ESB is fine.

Pm, reply here, or email please. I am in Utah.

Carbonwerks@gmail.com

From
    Modesto, California

Re: WTB: full Boba Fett screen accurate.

how much are you willing to pay?

It really depends. I'd prefer to buy it in pieces. Unfortunately I am not a retired Microsoft founder, so this may be a running thread as I pick up the pieces. No rush for Halloween or anything.

I forgot to mention sizes.

Shoe size: 11
    Height 5'10
    Pants 36 waist 30 inseam
    Chest is 42 I think, but I need to double check.

From
    Modesto, California

Cheapest is probably buying pieces off the Cargo Hold from other members as they pop up. Then there is going to the direct source which you can find doing some reading since theres a good amount of information out there. The most expensive option but easiest is paying to have one guy do it all for you. These costumes will cost you around 4K+ easily and usually accuracy comes with a price. You can save a lot of money doing things yourself like painting but the paint job really can make or break you more so than the other factors.

Yeah I am able to paint that isn't the biggest issue. I want to make sure if I am putting the time into it I at least have quality pieces. They don't have to be the most expensive highest quality, but I want something at least fairly nice that will last.

I have a ROTJ Fett blaster in the cargo hold for a good price if your interested in that at this time. I know ya probably want some of the costume pieces first, but i just figured id mention it.

From
    Bath, South West, UK

I'd recommend researching which costume you like more. Picking one and then looking on here as to where you can get the bits from. If you want to be completely screen accurate then budgeting is pointless, I originally wanted to spend about 1,500 on it, I'm now about 2,500 with some bits yet to buy!