Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where is Mojo-Fett

From
    Weeki Wachee, Fl.

Where is Mojo-Fett

Can anyone get in contact with Mojo-Fett I purched a pulce 40 from him 2 year ago paid via paypal and can not get him to contact me and make good. If anyone can help I would be greatfull.

Bubba K
    chl@gate.net

From
    Las Vegas, NV

Re: Where is Mojo-Fett

I am in the same boat. He owes me parts... I have emailed him... no response.

From
    Pennsylvania

I don't understand how a seller could just blow people off after they have paid. I know that when I sell a rf kit I am in contact from day one until I ship the item and also provide tracking info. This hobby is a very tight knit group and 1 bad transaction can cause serious damage to one's reputation. Even if real life gets in the way, how hard is it to send an email.

Art Andrews said: View Post
    I am in the same boat. He owes me parts... I have emailed him... no response.
    That's scary with the amount of orders that have been taken. I've only ordered from Mojo once in the past but he did come through, just took a while to get the stuff in.

That being said, OUCH on 2 years ;/

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

And if there was a run of bordens he'd show up? Oh wait that already happened and when I questioned him everyone got all defensive? And this is why I did not buy a borden from said run.

i will see if i can get in touch with him and point him to this thread.

I got my bordens from him from his latest run btw.

I ordered some parts (borden connector, shin tool set, gauntlet darts, jetpack stabilizer and hollow Rf stalk) on june 2nd. We communicated offboards by email with Gavin saying parts would be "picked and packed for dispatch." No parts or communication since then. I'm kinda bummed that the communication seems to go quick and easy only until payment gets sent. Hopefully everything's ok with him.

From
    Modesto, California

I talked to Gav on the 29th and hes been trying to help out/sort the situation since hes a extremely busy guy, a lot of it has to do with the new job. I think before we jump the gun and assume the wrong things we should keep positive on that Gav will deliver like he usually has. I think hes a bit overwhelmed with how many orders he has, I know I would be.

From
    Las Vegas, United States

even busy people check their fb and email. it's just a thing people do; standing around, eating, taking a poop. it's not that hard. checking email and replying, that is.

From
    oswaldtwistle

I'm sure he'll come good. Easier said I know.
    I don't accept payment for my pieces until there ready to ship out so there's no headache on either side.
    Maybe the way forward.
    He's got a good reputation in the uk and have heard nothing but good things.
    Any1 tried contacting him thru ebay?
    He sells a lot of boba bits there.

From
    Weeki Wachee, Fl.

Thank you all for your input but is been over two years it is time to deal with this! No matter how busy you are or returned the funds. I hope he will contact me and make good.

From
    Hertford UK

.... He will come good in the end is a bit of a throw away comment.! Thats not going to reassure someone who's been waiting 2 years!!

From
    oswaldtwistle

Magoo said: View Post
    .... He will come good in the end is a bit of a throw away comment.! Thats not going to reassure someone who's been waiting 2 years!!
    I'm not gonna dog any1 who has a good reputation.
    Clearly a mistake has been made on mojo's part.
    If this is a thread for ripping people to bits instead of helpin I'll stay out of it.

From
    USAF Utah

Wasteland said: View Post
    even busy people check their fb and email. it's just a thing people do; standing around, eating, taking a poop. it's not that hard. checking email and replying, that is.
    That was my argument with him, in the end hes a stubborn man which I can be too...but I can admit when Im wrong. And come forward and say why I fudged it.

From
    UK

Bubba Kenobi said: View Post
    Can anyone get in contact with Mojo-Fett I purched a pulce 40 from him 2 year ago paid via paypal and can not get him to contact me and make good. If anyone can help I would be greatfull.

Bubba K
    chl@gate.net
    PM replied too Rob. 2yrs..!!!

From
    Weeki Wachee, Fl.

Still no item sent or credit back Gav what are you going to do???????? PM's sent

From
    Weeki Wachee, Fl.

Still no word back from Gav!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can anybody offer some help before I am forced go the legal route and Contact FBI / IC3 unit.

From
    USAF Utah

Just start a group buy for bordens or knee darts he'll show up....right?

From
    Modesto, California

Just talked to him this morning for a bit and hes not going to run off with peoples money... Hes doing what he can to get your orders out, people make mistakes and his life isn't just Boba Fett... and the way some people are handling this situation isn't going to get your items any quicker and could possibly stop him from offering parts in the future.
    Last edited by sleepalot; Jul 16, 2013 at 10:35 AM.

From
    Orlando

sleepalot said: View Post
    Just talked to him this morning for a bit and hes not going to run off with peoples money. Hes doing what he can to get orders out but don't be surprised if he doesn't offer parts again with the way people are handling this situation.
    I agree. I just talked to him yesterday and ordered a set of toe spikes. I don't know why the OP waited so long before complaining.

From
    Modesto, California

Exactly. Some people just love to tear you to bits if you make a mistake, even with someone like Mojo. Lots of hatorade.
    Last edited by sleepalot; Jul 16, 2013 at 10:46 AM.

From
    USAF Utah

It bothers me he takes more money but cant fufill items that he has been paid for. Doesnt communicate at all with people and thinks his work is so good that he can get away with it. Its not hatorade its fact. Its not the first time and the site owner is even owed parts. Call it what you want, its the same story as the last guy to have issues. His life may not be boba fett but his business is. Period. He takes money and provides a product. How does he have time to take on new stuff when he doesnt have time to tell these guys who have already paid for stuff what the hold up is? To me he doesnt care about his customer, nor his reputation.

And if you wanna talk about mistakes and misleading people and straight up lying outright we can do that too...just saying.
    Last edited by Fett 4 Real; Jul 16, 2013 at 11:35 AM.

From
    Las Vegas, NV

sleepalot said: View Post
    Exactly. Some people just love to tear you to bits if you make a mistake, even with someone like Mojo. Lots of hatorade.
    Wait, wait... now let's keep this in perspective. If Bubba Kenobi's account it accurate, Gav has failed to come through on an item from over two years ago... yet you are trying to construe BK's being upset about this as "loving to tear you to bits"?!? Let's be clear. Gav has a long history of taking a very long time to come through on a deal or just not coming through at all, just like a few other sellers here. Gav still owes me, and doesn't respond to my emails either... so BK's experience isn't an isolate incident. Don't be so dismissive or try to make this out to be something it isn't.

From
    UK

For the record guys...

BK's order was actually shipped..! I've said as much to him and I 'thought' we were handling this off screen? apparently not.
    But... 2 yrs to wait and inform me that the sidearm didn't reach him? a little out of my control don't ya think! yet everyone is like "what you've had to wait 2yrs for an order" ... I mean come on.
    Yeah I can be cr@p with timing etc.. hands up to that one. I've apologized many many times and yes I do care or I wouldn't bother at all.

And I actually remember when certain posts from members continually 'flaming' a thread wasn't acceptable... F4R please stop the keyboard bashing!!

Art if I have missed your email please let me check.

From
    Weeki Wachee, Fl.

GAV I did try and contact you off the board, I did not get a response till this thread was started. Sleepalot says it was a mistake you are correcting it. If I am reading right now your saying it was shipped. Which is true I can receive email and pm's you did not respond to mine. I did not receive the gun we are in contact now finally. Are you going to make right on this or not. I do not like doing this on boards either but I am tired of being ripped of. THis is the second Pulce 40 I got ripped out with, and Darryl Fett Dad ripped me for gauntlets and others as well. You have my email address if you wanted to contact me
    Last edited by Fett 4 Real; Jul 31, 2013 at 3:01 PM.