Subscribe
  1. Jul 5, 2014, 11:47 AM - Welshwarrior painting Services #1

Hey guys,
    So ive been working in film the last few weeks, and im currently home for a few months on a break so im thinking of offering up some painting services. I offer accurate and professional work, both in prep and in the final finish. Ive painted dozens of helmets and props over the last few years, with many happy customers. As stated, im on a break so my full time is put into the commissions I take on, so the turn around time is usually quick depending on the job. Im capable of most finishes and assembling work, with facilities available for super high automotive grade finishes (Super trooper etc). Im not limited to star wars items, so feel free to contact me if you have a specific job in mind.

As stated, ive worked in film the last year with my last two being Avengers 2 and Star wars VII, so you can trust that my work will be to a high standard. Here is some previous work Ive done for clients over the last year;

My prices depend on what the job is, although i take no money up front apart from a small deposit which is to cover materials and paints. I feel my prices are reasonable and in line with most other painters on here. Im very easy to get hold of, either through email or my Facebook page where I conduct most of my business and post updates on the pieces;

https://www.facebook.com/LewisWhiteFX?ref=hl

So if your interested in having some work done, feel free to contact me and we can discuss what you want/require. Like I said, im easier to get hold of through my facebook page as it goes straight to my phone.
    Many thanks,

Lewis
    Jul 6, 2014, 12:36 PM - Re: Welshwarrior painting Services #2

I have my TF helmet painted in ESB by Lewis, worth every penny with top notch quality, great communication as well. Highly recommend !!!!!
    Jul 6, 2014, 2:30 PM - Re: Welshwarrior painting Services #3

Great looking work man, and I want that cody lid lol.
  4. Jul 6, 2014, 3:11 PM - Re: Welshwarrior painting Services #4

Thanks guys. Yeah the cody was actually mine and I had to sell him, biggest regret I have in a prop.
    Jul 7, 2014, 7:53 AM - Re: Welshwarrior painting Services #5

Fantastic paint ups mate, I've seen your videos on YouTube!
  6. Jul 11, 2014, 5:50 PM - Re: Welshwarrior painting Services #6

Cheers mate, they are quite old now so may have to do some new ones. Also im pretty much fully booked now but I have a slot open for an ESB Boba Fett Paint up if any one is thinking of having one done?