Voice Amp

Voice Amp

Anybody have a spare radio shack voice Amp they want to part with. If not can you suggest another brand or suggestion to use with my hyperdyne board? I thought there was another smaller brand? AkerAiker?

thanks

From
    madison,ms.

Re: Voice Amp

I just ordered one form tk6294
    http://www.tkproductsllc.net/
    Have not recived it yet but have heard good things about him and his stuff. He was very helpful to.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

And it was a aker

I had never heard of them. Ok. Which one did you order? Also thanks to Calvincarter who PM'd me as well. I'll have to check these guys out. Anybody else deal with them? When did you order your amp?

Aker is the best ive used. There are some on e-bay now (direct sales from china) for cheaper than Jim from the Star garrison sells them.

Do a search on e-bay:
    "10W Aker MR1506 Portable Loud Voice Booster Amplifier AMP Speaker for Coachers "

From
    madison,ms.

I got the 1505. 12w. I wanted the 16w but Jim said it might be to big to fit my costume . I found him on eBay and had pm'd him asking if he was 501st. He pm'd back saying he was and sent me his site. Again I've never used one so I'm hoping its good. I started a thread asking who had a good one and aker is the only responce I got. He shipped fri and tracking has it here in town today. I can let u know more about it tonight if u wish order from the site and if your 501st u get a little discount.

I was looking at the 1700 only because it has an MP3 player and I could also use this for Ackbar as well. It seems the same as the 1505 except for that.

thanks

Lowell

From
    madison,ms.

I don't know much on it but the 1505 has 2 inputs. One for the mic and one for a mp3. Both can go through the speaker at the same time. Email Jim and he will tell u if /what will work with your hyperdime board. He responded quick to all my email questions.

thanks!

From
    Chicago Illinois-ish

I know a friend who pm'd me yesterday looking to sell an extra aker he has. I sent him a message. He may be getting in touch with you. I will find out what his tdh user name is so you can pm him.
    Terry

He's DJM0072 on TDH....great guy, should give you a great price if he still has it.

From
    madison,ms.

I love it eyesonly . Little feedback with no lid on with volume all the way up. no feed back with lid on. Real clear to. Any bigger and it would have not fit in a pouch. So good call on Jim's part
    Been driving the wife crazy using it here. Lol.
    Only 4 days shipping time
    I'll troop it Saturday . Will let u know if there's any problems with it.
    Cheers