Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Vintage nemrod holster unused still in packages 3rd batch list Re-opened

Vintage nemrod holster unused still in packages 3rd batch list Re-opened

first batch at hand ready to ship to some lucky happy new owners

I have encounter a great opportunity, maybe once in a lifetime to provide with Vintage nemrod holsters from 1970’s in MINT condition, never used or opened.* I can provide the TDH community with this items but I need a commitment of 10 to 15 members..* This mint holsters could sell to scuba collectors for twice or double the price this will be offered.** Price will be a tentative $475.00 (500.00 top) plus shipping and pp fees.* Again, this are mint never used, stayed in storage with all straps, stickers and plastic wrap.* If I get 20 members I can get price down to $400.00 plus pp fees and shipping.

I have never seen this holsters in mint condition before and I Have seen my share of holsters.

If you are interested and can commit to buy one of this historic pieces post here and have pp ready.

1. magoo paid 1 holster
    2. wasteland possible multiples paid 3 holsters
    3. nightryder - paid shipped
    4. jodocast 0 deposti paid
    5. azrok possible multiples paid 7 holsters
    6. major - on hold

update 8-17-2013
    Opening for 3rd and final batch. This are the last of this holsters in this condition
    1. dookie - interested pending payment
    2. Syper - paid in full
    Last edited by Kcr7pr; Aug 18, 2013 at 9:22 AM.

Re: Interest real nemrod holster gen 1 mint unused still in packages commitment thre

Holy CR@P!

Re: Interest real nemrod holster gen 1 mint unused still in packages commitment thre

Kind of want.

From
    Hertford UK

.... Well, I had to read this more than once! Please put me down for one!!

i know this is incredible in my eyes. i cant believe it myself. The condition and state are beyond words. 43 years old and new lol

From
    Ireland

This is an incredible find ,1 in a million ahhhhh MAN!!! if i had the Cash right now i would be all over one of these

From
    Las Vegas, United States

i want, pm sent

i need 2 more ro make this happend or this jewels will got to private scuba collectors

From
    Hertford UK

Interest real nemrod holster gen 1 mint unused still in packages commitment ...

Goddamnit!.... Cash waiting!!

From
    Frederick, United States

Wow, almost too good to be true. If funds are sent, how long until delivery to the US?

1 week aprox

From
    Detention Block AA23

Interested !

From
    Las Vegas, United States

if you dont get enough buyers, ill take the other spots so we can get this, pm me!

list updated, need to confirm vultanas commitment

pm sent wasteland

From
    Orlando

Man this is a great offer. I would definitely hop on this if I didn't already have one. Mine is definitely used but it still has the sticker in perfect condition! Either way, awesome find man.

here's a little teaser

Last edited by Kcr7pr; Jun 26, 2013 at 8:44 PM.

From
    Frederick, United States

Sorry, but it is a little too rich for my blood right now. I will have to wait for a used one.

all good buddy

From
    Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Okay, I've looked at this thread fifty times, what am I waiting for - it's time to pull the trigger. I'm in for one. If your list comes up short, I'm also interested in multiples - subordinate to everyone here who wants one getting a shot.

From
    Hertford UK

... Oh! The suspense!!!

ok this is a go!!
    will be doing this in orders of 10. So far we got the numbers and I will start collecting payments soon. If you are only buying one price will be $490 plus fees and shipping. If you are buying multiples price will be $460. If you buy 3 or more then $440.00. This is giving that wasteland have agree to buy 6 and azrok 7. I need the interested parties to pm me and confirm asap.

wanted to mention the resell value on this is also a good opportunity to invest. After this holsters are gone, there will no longer be a chance to get them in this conditions. Not to mention the boom this items will get after the release of the Boba Fett movie
    Last edited by Kcr7pr; Jul 1, 2013 at 8:37 AM.

From
    Hertford UK

PM Sent.

got some pms anyone else who wants to get on board pm me.

thanks for the updates guys, some of you confirmed and some had to decline. For the ones who confirm have payment ready for tomorrow as I will be collecting and making the order of holsters

OK guys

Collecting payments now.* We dint reach the 20 plus quote but can honor the discounts on multiple purchases.* Gonna pm with payment information. *Shipping for 1 is $12.99 if 2 $15.99 and if 3 or more $30.00 within the US.