Vest and neck seal

Vest and neck seal

With the retirement of Batninja I find myself not knowing who to look to to get vests and neck seals. Looking for makers or links to makers here. My Fett build is still six months or so off but I'd like to start pricing things out

From
    Silver Spring, MD. USA

Re: Vest and neck seal

I believe Arkady does vests and neck seals as well. http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/b...uit-run-43422/

From
    Northampton, UK

[COLOR=#777777]I believe Loanstar, bobamaker or clothears are your best bet if you're in Europe, and as far as I know (with my limited knowledge) Ladysew4us and Arkady are U.S. based. Please feel free to correct me anybody if I'm wrong.
    i managed to get on the last run of Batninja's Vests and neck seal. shipped and Just waiting for it to turn up, super excited.
    Good luck with you build[/COLOR]

Daft Aider said: View Post
    [COLOR=#777777]I believe Loanstar, bobamaker or clothears are your best bet if you're in Europe, and as far as I know (with my limited knowledge) Ladysew4us and Arkady are U.S. based. Please feel free to correct me anybody if I'm wrong.
    i managed to get on the last run of Batninja's Vests and neck seal. shipped and Just waiting for it to turn up, super excited.
    Good luck with you build[/COLOR]
    Yeah I missed out on that last slot for Batninja by a day... Just my luck. Thanks for the info guys!

From
    Silver Spring, MD. USA

"In my experience, there's no such thing as luck." JK, couldn't resist. You'll find what you need, man.