Vader Supreme Helmets, Xwing Blast shield helmet, Pod racer helmet, Clone Com. Helmet

From
    SJ, CA

Vader Supreme Helmets, Xwing Blast shield helmet, Pod racer helmet, Clone Com. Helmet

Well after picking up a bit too many hobbies, its time to consolidate some of it. I am located in Berkeley, California and can bring any of the items I have listed up to my location. I can also meet in San Jose near SJSU campus (where I work) and Modesto, California, where most of the items are currently stored. Some items may not have pictures as I've packed many things away, but I can take some shots if seriously interested.

adding this item at the top*

Rubies Vader Supreme Helmet and extras - $85 shipped Good condition helmet with some extras from the rubies supreme costume I'm clearing out. This comes with a used vader supreme helmet in good condition, no cracks or breakage, cod, belt, one belt box shown in photos, and a pair of gloves. Great for refurbishing or starting off a vader. It also comes with the breather speaker thing that came with the costume, you press a button and it does the vader heavy breathing. The helmet is in good condition but the rest of the pieces have cracked/worn surfaces.

BradleyFett X-wing pilot helmet Blast Shield ver. helmet kit with deluck design decals $100 shipped - This is the blast shield helmet kit from BF and a decal kit from deluck here on the forum. Kit is unstarted and in great condition and will come with everything you need to build the screen pattern helmet or the action figure pattern helmet. It will also come with a damaged (cracks) x-wing pilot helmet visor in case you want to go for that battle damaged type look.

Rubies Pod Racer Helmet - $45 shipped Great condition helmet, purchased new in box and just had it on display.

Rubies Vader Supreme Helmet w/box - $75 shipped This is a better condition helmet then the one listed above. Helmet was used once for halloween and promptly placed back in its box. Comes with a fairly basic vader costume from rubies (the one with the chest box printed on and cape attached etc) a pair of gloves and the electronic vader breathing device. Pics to come but in good condition.

TZA Clone Commando helmet $160 shipped. Purchased this directly from Talon on the clone trooper forum. This is for the RC Commando helmet that comes with the greeblies to complete it. Does not come with the blue el wire for the upper visor or the visor itself. New and unstarted

Vader MOM ROTJ Lightsaber "kit." This was traded from another member on the board and was going to be stripped and used with a "fresher" graflex shell like the one I have listed below. It was completely built but the shell was a tad bit rough and would need to be sanded or smoothed out, or just a newer shell used. It was epoxied together and held very tightly as you can see in the pictures. I've since then, painstakingly stripped the parts of the epoxy and removed some of the paint. It is a mix of metal and resin parts.
    As you can tell, it also removed some of the paint on items like the control box. The shroud cover, control box are resin. The hex bolts, d ring and d ring holder, the little d ring mount on the shroud area, and the clamp portion, the door/shelf hinge thing, as well as the center rod emitter portion are all metal. The graflex is a replica, not sure who it was from but it was fairly rough. Put all together it looked pretty good, but stripped, you can tell its rough, although I believe, cleanable with some metal work.

It also comes with what I believe is a replica graflex guts upper portion where the rod and disc for the emitter seems to go. Comes with the grips as well. The metal disc/rod thing that comes out above the drawer latch is also metal.

It was all held together inside through a pvc tube that u can see. I had the intentions of using my replica gralfex 2 piece shell and installing these parts on it, but just needed to move onto other things. The metal door hinge/drawer latch part, I think, is one of the best things about this kit as its metal and not rounded like many others. Includes the screw that fits it just perfectly too. $150 shipped within the USA. $200 shipped together with the 2 part graflex replica shell I have listed below within the USA.

Salamanderking's Rangefinder circuits. Great for Fett helmets or a custom clone build. This is version 2 with the long wires to work with a 9v battery. Here's a video of the same type in action, although mine is the version with longer wires:
    Boba Fett RF Light2 - YouTube
    Tilt sensitive to activate the lights when your RF stalk moves up and down. Up has it off, down has the lights flashing. $45shipped within the USA.

Modeleer's Holoprojector - essentially new from when I received it, it's still been sitting in its original bubble mailer since I bought it. Comes with a Emporer palpatine "Holo" figure to display on top as well. $60 shipped/$50 shipped without the figure

Modeleer's A-99 Aqua Breather - Same condition as the holoprojector, $65 shipped

Last edited by shenphong; Mar 19, 2013 at 4:03 PM.

From
    SJ, CA

Re: Fund motorcycles SW Sale, Master Replicas AT-AT, EFX helmets, lightsabers, etc.

items sold
    Last edited by shenphong; Jun 24, 2013 at 7:53 PM.

Re: Fund motorcycles SW Sale, Master Replicas AT-AT, EFX helmets, lightsabers, etc.

i will take the mannequin heads

pm incoming

From
    SJ, CA

some items sold and removed, price dropped on 3po head and leia blaster

From
    SJ, CA

Re: SW Sale, Master Replicas Kermit, EFX helmets, lightsabers, etc.

new items added

From
    Germany

ill take the Luke ESB Saber
    if you want to sell it.

From
    SJ, CA

lol sorry no luke esb just yet.

From
    Regina,SK,CANADA

Message sent for Sgt Fang Vader helmet.

From
    SJ, CA

Re: SW Sale, AFBB Obi Saber kit, MR Kermit, EFX helmets, lightsabers, etc.

updated

From
    SJ, CA

Re: Vader Supreme Helmets, Xwing Blast shield helmet, Pod racer helmet, Clone Com. He

adding in a few new items for sale

Re: Vader Supreme Helmets, Xwing Blast shield helmet, Pod racer helmet, Clone Com. He

Interested in vader pm incoming