Vader Costume parts, Vader ROTJ lightsaber kit, Star wars Props, Harry Potter items

From
    SJ, CA

Vader Costume parts, Vader ROTJ lightsaber kit, Star wars Props, Harry Potter items

I'm slowly upgrading my Rubies Vader costume so selling off a few pieces I'm upgrading. Prices are shipped within the US.

SOLD Up first is the chest box. Has some scuffs but in good condition and still lights up just fine. $45 shipped

Rubies Vader Chest armor, in good condition, used so it has some scuffs and water marks as well, nothing too bad though and I'll wipe it down before going out. Comes with the cape chain. Due to size $60 shipped

ROTJ Vader lightsaber kit. Stripped it down to remove some of the rougher paint finish but hadn't had time to work on it and get it back together. All parts there to build a decent replica. $145 shipped (photos are of the saber once put together, the parts are what you are receiving)

Gralfex ANH lightsaber $130 shipped- I believe this is a Larbel replica though not 100% sure, in good condition, ears kind of loose but nothing to really note with. No rust or knicks or heavy scratches etc.

Shawn Morgan's SE-14r blaster $125 shipped- This is his new version that comes with the wavy grip and spring molded in. Very sharp details and a very clean cast. I'll throw in a scope with it as well.

Hotshot Harry Potter Book of Monsters. Purchased this directly from Hotshot and its a fantastic display piece. The only real issue is the back spine portion was slightly apart (you can glue it together or fill it in) $70

Rubies Jango Fett Helmet. Not accurate in the slightest but maybe a fun project for someone $30

Last edited by shenphong; Sep 5, 2013 at 4:27 PM.

Re: Vader Costume parts, Vader ROTJ lightsaber kit, Star wars Props, Harry Potter ite

man i will love to buy your rubies vader in a bundle ...let me know