Subscribe
    1 Week Ago - Oct 9, 2014, 4:48 PM - TIE PILOT helmet& Don post stormtrooper helmet #1

First up is the Don post classic action stormtrooper (non fibreglass version)
    I bought this new back around 1998 when they first came it's in very good condition
    and i've done a couple of mod's to it, the brow trim has been fully painted with matt black
    as the original was too glossy, the eye lenses have been replaced with smoked black lenses, the material is
    much like the real troopers, a type film i guess you'd call it. A bottom trim has also been added a heavy
    quality one and can easily be removed. I reckon this is a great addition to any stormtrooper helmet collection
    stormie1-jpgstormie2-jpgstormie3-jpgstormie4-jpgstormie5-jpgstormie6-jpg
    Next up , the Tie pilot, i have no idea about the maker of this one, it's a fibreglass helmet and i had it repainted after i bought it, its got a crack or two in the surface paint only , no cracks in the fibreglass
    tie-pilot1-jpgtie-pilot2-jpgtie-pilot3-jpgtie-pilot4-jpg
    this bucket has stainless steel ear studs that i had custom made, which are included in the sale
    I'm asking 95 euro for the Don post trooper and 100 for the Tie pilot , buyer pays the shipping, pay pal only, details on pm's
    these helmets are packaged and ready to ship, id prefer to ship within the EU, but i can get a shipping quote for any potential buyer
    i need these to go as the family car needs some major repairs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tie-pilot5-jpg  
    Last edited by thebeans; 1 Week Ago at 4:58 PM.
    5 Days Ago - Oct 17, 2014, 4:01 AM - Re: TIE PILOT helmet& Don post stormtrooper helmet #2

Tie pilot SOLD, bump! for Stormtrooper still available.
    4 Hours Ago - Oct 22, 2014, 6:00 AM - Re: TIE PILOT helmet& Don post stormtrooper helmet #3

BUMP! for remaining stormtrooper helmet.