Tattooed Star Wars Pinup Girl T-Shirts FORSALE!!!

From
    Sarlacc pit a.k.a Diss Norfolk UK

Tattooed Star Wars Pinup Girl T-Shirts FORSALE!!!

Hey people, it's been awhile since I was last on here as life always gets in the way!! What I have here forsale is a custom design created by myself, after hours of trying to get tthese ready they are finally available. This thread is to see if there is any interest from people on here as I have sold some already at a sci .fi fair. The design is of the jedi master Aayla Secura and she has had some work done lol. I can have these printed pretty quickly so no long delays. There will also be a princess leia t shirt and a Zam one very soon.

They are 14.99 each

Postage in UK is 2.50, overseas will be 6 but will confirm these prices soon.

If you would like to order a tattooed Aayla t shirt please state the size you would like in thread and then I can send you details of how to pay.

Cheers people
    Steve
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20130511_201627-1-jpg   photogrid_1368651749906-jpg  

From
    Sarlacc pit a.k.a Diss Norfolk UK

Re: Tattooed Star Wars Pinup Girl T-Shirts FORSALE!!!

Only 3 of these left, 2 medium and 1 large. Will be getting the princess leia and Zam ones printed soon. They are of a very similar style.....tattooed up lol

Steve