Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Subscribe
    Aug 20, 2014, 9:50 PM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #76

I pulled all the blaster pieces today including the d bracket. All worked great. The scope mounts and scope rings, not so much. So those are going in rubber tonight. So this run will still be the normal kit, and I will be doing the next one in a full blaster body /d bracket separate. Ill make that new piece available though to anyone that bought a gun at a reasonably low price.

Typically I don't give a scope or flash tube with the gun. But I am considering trying the scope. But I am not sure how that's going to work, because the scope rings would mean the scope had to be cut in half to be put in. Which you would do, so the seam would be covered by the scope rings. And theres the issue that the scope usually gets weird bubbles, but I will give it a shot. Ill pour first half of the rubber today, second half tomorrow, be pulling the third day, and then all pieces are ready to be pulled. Stay tuned.

Mike

- - - Updated - - -

The scope rings are actually a 4 piece mold, which take 3 days and ill need two molds, but ill get them half done today, hopefully ther half tomorrow. and then get them pulling on one mold while I make the second. That will be the hold up. The scope ring mold is actually the hardest mold to get good pulls from.
    Aug 21, 2014, 12:36 AM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #77

I can wait until the prices are to your liking as well. Take your time brother. No hurry here. Thanks for everything!
    Aug 25, 2014, 12:14 PM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #78

Hi Mike, any update? Thanks
    Aug 26, 2014, 9:56 AM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #79

Parts are rolling today boys and girls. I can make a gun a day without issue, sometimes 2. Right now I have one scope ring mold and one V8 mold, but I am going to make the second mold today, so those parts are rolling off slow. And the center stock greeble locked up tight today so I am making a quick mold of that too, but those are easy pieces to pull, and I typically have more of those than I need.

This is all im working on at the time being, so I forsee all orders shipping this week. Ill be glad to clear this plate (as glad as you all will be!!)

I think I have a scope mold made, but it has the scope rings on it, I am going to look today. If some of you want the scope with rings, instead of just rings, let me know.

The down side is if you upgrade your scope, youll need rings too. The upside is you wont need a cheap replica scope.

I personally prefer a replica scope over a resin scope, but to each their own.
    Aug 26, 2014, 9:58 AM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #80

I will take a scope if you have the mould for it.
    Aug 26, 2014, 11:34 AM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #81

The scope has the rings and mounts on it. Not just the scope. Ill dig it out today and make a pull.
    Aug 26, 2014, 11:47 AM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #82

he Mike, any luck on just the scope mounting brackets w/ out thescope rings/feet?
    Aug 26, 2014, 11:50 AM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #83

yep, have mold, making a set for you.

They get poured from the side and sanded down, youll have to sand them to the thickness you want them.
    Aug 26, 2014, 11:54 AM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #84

fantastic! thanks SR!
    Aug 26, 2014, 12:31 PM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #85

Good to hear. I asked for the same thing in my PM, but I guess you've missed it.
    Aug 26, 2014, 1:41 PM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #86

Thanks SR
    Aug 28, 2014, 1:54 PM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #87

Sorry loc. What did you ask, I didn't see a PM, but I get a LOT of pm's are you looking for shrouds too?

UPDATE ON GUNS:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	parts.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	325.3 KB 
ID:	80223

Everything is going well. I am out of black dye / resin. I have white here and more is arriving Friday.

I will have all 8 guns done by tues. Right now, I am missing grips, and uprights and a few greebles from the first kits. I don't really want to ship out kits that aren't all black. But I expect the rubber/plastics arrive tomorrow which gives me the weekend to finish up.

I created about half of the molds new for this run. I finally got the scope rings mold working to my satisfaction. There will be some cleanup of flutes (The way the plastic vents) but the part is self is really clean, maybe the cleanest yet.

I am going to keep pulling scope rings, and greebles in white as they take the longest to make because so many are required for each piece and the scope rings are so thin they have to cure three times as long as the other parts, but I don't really want to make the rest the parts of the guns (main gun) in white.

However, if theres people that don't care about the color, I can finish up te 4 guns and ship them tomorrow, and the other 4 mon/tues.

I personally would just wait for the black for the gun parts. Pic enclosed.
    Aug 28, 2014, 2:17 PM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #88

You found my PM, so I replied to that. Happy to hear you have your rmoulds in order again, and I can see you're making good progress.
    Aug 29, 2014, 10:56 AM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #89

Had one person ask for a refund, so I have one extra blaster if someone is wanting in on the run that didn't get in.
    Aug 29, 2014, 12:14 PM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #90

I can take it
  16. Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Aug 30, 2014, 8:10 PM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #91

I am also interested if you have another.
    Aug 31, 2014, 10:21 AM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #92

Isbear and jlawson, im finishing up the past parts of the pulls, boxing tomorrow, (post is closed) and shipping on Monday. I can include both of you if you want, I will send you pm's for paypal once I have everything boxed and ready to go. I have enough for 8, and after the order theres 8, but I can pour two more today and tomorrow and have them ready with the rest of them.
    Aug 31, 2014, 11:16 AM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #93

Hi Sr can you let me know when my order will ship? thxs
    Aug 31, 2014, 8:59 PM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #94

Everything is ready to go Tues. All 8. One person asked for. A Refund due to personal things that popped up. That means there's one extra. Thus the post above. Everyone should have their kits. By weeks end.
    Aug 31, 2014, 9:58 PM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #95

Sweet, thxs!
    Sep 1, 2014, 4:31 AM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #96

did I miss it?
    Sep 1, 2014, 7:33 PM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #97

Ill be doing a few more guns megatron. I have all 8 ready to ship tomorrow. Two more that want one. If you want one, ill do a limited run of 4, to cover you three and another one. Then it will be 2-4 weeks and ill do another run of guns.

Just need space on the workbench to do the sidearms and the holsters this week.
    Sep 2, 2014, 1:58 AM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #98

am in for full set
    Sep 2, 2014, 9:22 AM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #99

Im doing work on holsters and sidearms, and shipping everything today. Once I get the holsters and stuff sorted ill pull a couple more guns. I have two partially complete sets that are extra atm.

But I urge everyone to see the pics in the sidearm and holster thread. giggidy.
    Sep 2, 2014, 2:52 PM - Re: Stormrider esb ee3 kits, greebles, molex, etc ICONIC PROPS #100

All outstanding orders shipped. (Anyone that has paid me for a kit).

I need a rough count on who else wants one before I put the molds away and make room for my other projects.

I will update tracking in the ad in the first post sometime tonight.