Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Subscribe
    Jul 2, 2014, 1:48 AM - Re: **IN STOCK** MachineCraft Aluminum Collar Studs/Toe Spikes for MOW boots! #76

Got my set of toe spikes. They rock Dakota! Thanks for offering these. Love them. Just gotta filth the boots now. :O)
    Jul 2, 2014, 11:14 AM - Re: **IN STOCK** MachineCraft Aluminum Collar Studs/Toe Spikes for MOW boots! #77

Echo the above comments. Got mine the other day! Studs and spikes - thanks Dakota!
    Jul 12, 2014, 6:43 PM - Re: **IN STOCK** MachineCraft Aluminum Collar Studs/Toe Spikes for MOW boots! #78

Quote JodoKast89 said: View Post
    All open orders have shipped as of last night! I'll begin catching up with orders via email that haven't been completed and I am now taking orders regularly again. I have around 9 sets of toe spikes that are available on a first come first serve basis!
    anyone heard from Dakota? mine was included with the remaining open orders, over two weeks since he emailed me and said he was mailing my spikes and still nada. no replies to PMs or emails. any updates?

Sent from my R2 unit using Tapatalk
    Jul 12, 2014, 7:22 PM - Re: **IN STOCK** MachineCraft Aluminum Collar Studs/Toe Spikes for MOW boots! #79

He'll get back to you. I recall some delays with the machine shop, but Dakotas no flake. Hang in there brother.
    Jul 13, 2014, 1:14 AM - Re: **IN STOCK** MachineCraft Aluminum Collar Studs/Toe Spikes for MOW boots! #80

^True story. Dakota has never let me down. You'll get what you ordered for sure.

**Edit** OK, well he's let me down in one area...creating the aluminum ears for the FPH2. Come on, brother! Where are they???
    Jul 13, 2014, 4:21 AM - Re: **IN STOCK** MachineCraft Aluminum Collar Studs/Toe Spikes for MOW boots! #81

thanks guys. i seriously think Taco jaded me. lol...? :-/

Sent from my R2 unit using Tapatalk
    Jul 13, 2014, 8:57 AM - Re: **IN STOCK** MachineCraft Aluminum Collar Studs/Toe Spikes for MOW boots! #82

i was waiting 3 months finaly got them for them not to fit
    just gave up too late to claim a refund off paypal :/ wont be using again
    emails where sparse and had to chase him up constantly for updates / shipping estimates and it was always " next week"
    Jul 13, 2014, 1:50 PM - Re: **IN STOCK** MachineCraft Aluminum Collar Studs/Toe Spikes for MOW boots! #83

Just placed my 3rd or 4th order with him. He seems to stay busy, but always with prompt response and shipping.
    Jul 14, 2014, 6:29 PM - Re: **IN STOCK** MachineCraft Aluminum Collar Studs/Toe Spikes for MOW boots! #84

Got my parts today, they fit and are good looking. Thanks
    Jul 15, 2014, 5:23 PM - Re: **IN STOCK** MachineCraft Aluminum Collar Studs/Toe Spikes for MOW boots! #85

Email sent.
    Jul 29, 2014, 2:35 PM - Re: **IN STOCK** MachineCraft Aluminum Collar Studs/Toe Spikes for MOW boots! #86

There is a handful of toe spikes and studs left for those in need! I believe I have answered all PMs/emails, but if you haven't from me, drop me a line at Machinecraftreplicas@gmail.com and I will be happy to help. I will be shipping things out at the end of this week, but currently all open orders have been shipped!

-Dakota