Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

**IN STOCK** MachineCraft Aluminum Collar Studs/Toe Spikes for MOW boots!

Re: **IN STOCK** MachineCraft Aluminum Collar Studs/Toe Spikes for MOW boots!

I've got Toe Spikes on the way and Collar studs in stock. Hit me up if you'd like either, guys!

-Dakota

From
    Los Angeles

JodoKast89 said: View Post
    I've got Toe Spikes on the way and Collar studs in stock. Hit me up if you'd like either, guys!

-Dakota
    Meant to send you an email but I'd rather give you praise out in the open. I received the new gauntlet rocket and WOW. That thing is beautiful! I was showing it off at an armor party last weekend. I can't even look at my old one now.... Great work as usual!

zebrabuse said: View Post
    Meant to send you an email but I'd rather give you praise out in the open. I received the new gauntlet rocket and WOW. That thing is beautiful! I was showing it off at an armor party last weekend. I can't even look at my old one now.... Great work as usual!
    Thanks brother! I'm glad you're enjoying it! I have to admit its one of the pieces I go grab out of my closet from time to time just to handle. LOL. It alone could serve as a pretty nice weapon to throw at someone! :P

-Dakota

Will these fit the new run of MoW's boots? And any progress on the ESB variant toe spikes?

I've sent you an E Mail, This will be redundant: In for collar studs, toe spikes and Boba gauntlet darts.

From
    Vancouver, BC, Canada

Interested in toe spikes. Sending email.

From
    dartford kent UK

put me down for a set of rotj boot spikes please

From
    Cardiff UK

In for toe spikes for MOW boots and a set of collar/cod studs
    Will PM and follow up with Email.

Andy

From
    Bakersfield CA

Email sent about toe spikes.

From
    dartford kent UK

anyone gotten a reply form emails or pms?

From
    Silver Spring, MD. USA

Saw a post from Dakota the other day stating that he was completing existing orders and that he would be responding to emails and pm's after that. We should hear from him soon.

Alright guys, good news!

ALL open orders with me have been shipped, so those are taken care of. Now that I have no open orders I will start working through my PMs and emails the next couple days in the order I got them, and we will be back to normal.

I will preface this with there are a couple of parts I am in short supply of and I have ordered replacements. Toe Spikes are one of these parts because MoW got a fresh shipment of the boots. I will work vigilantly to get inventory back to a nice place to avoid shortages going forward.

Thank you all for your patience and support. Things are finally starting to slow down and I look forward to getting more stuff out to my Fett brothers!

-Dakota

Toe spikes PM incoming...

**IN STOCK** MachineCraft Aluminum Collar Studs/Toe Spikes for MOW boots!

Got any collar studs in stock?
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

PM sent, need some ESB spikes
    Last edited by jbdubz; May 4, 2014 at 3:52 PM.

From
    PR

I need a pair of spikes!

PP sent for some delicious toe spikes!

Sent from my R2 unit using Tapatalk

From
    dartford kent UK

still waiting on my spikes nearly 2 months on after payment

Pm sent

From
    Colorado

Just checking to see if there's been any updates to any recent orders. Thanks

evnltr said: View Post
    Just checking to see if there's been any updates to any recent orders. Thanks
    All open orders have shipped as of last night! I'll begin catching up with orders via email that haven't been completed and I am now taking orders regularly again. I have around 9 sets of toe spikes that are available on a first come first serve basis!

Good news! Thanks for info

From
    Ireland

JodoKast89 said: View Post
    All open orders have shipped as of last night! I'll begin catching up with orders via email that haven't been completed and I am now taking orders regularly again. I have around 9 sets of toe spikes that are available on a first come first serve basis!
    well dude,did my parts ship to Rob/deadland ok?....cheers

DanzoFett said: View Post
    well dude,did my parts ship to Rob/deadland ok?....cheers
    Yep! ALL orders went out including your knee darts to Rob

-Dakota

From
    Ireland

Cheers buddy :-)