*SOLD*MOW ESB (or ROTJ)Jetpack for sale

*SOLD*MOW ESB (or ROTJ)Jetpack for sale

SOLD

I am selling my MOW Jetpack, currently in the ESB style. It will come with aluminum stabilizer and real micro file. The rest of the aluminum parts will be replaced with the original resin MOW parts, (finished of course) as i will need the aluminum parts for my new pack. The beacon will be resin and not have the light, again, as i will need it for my new pack. Still, this is a great pack! The rocket come apart in 2 pieces attached with magnets, the entire rocket unit attaches to the pack via a wingnut and threaded bolt. Thrusters attach with magnets. This is a 2009 pack with the correct size, original thrusters and upgraded MOW 2010 "slotted ring" with the correct 16 slots. (where the rocket attaches)

I will repaint it to ROTJ if desired, but payment would have to be upfront, and it would add $200 to the price.

Sorry guys, no trades, i need the cash from this to pay for my new pack.

I need this transaction to happen quickly as it not only is going to pay for my new pack, but will leave me without a pack till the new one im getting arrives. So id rather keep Fett's downtime to a minimum.

$625 shipped in the US. ($825 if re-painted to ROTJ) International will be more, PM me and we can work out the shipping price.

Im going to PM Dark-side to see if he has all the aluminum parts available currently. If he does, i will include the ones currently on the pack for an extra $100

Last edited by Darth Voorhees; Dec 5, 2012 at 4:18 PM.

Re: MOW ESB (or ROTJ)Jetpack for sale

Buuuuumpers!

From
    Indianapolis, Indiana

bump! nice work!

Thank you sir. this is my pack that ive been trooping the last 3yrs I repainted it recently, but am letting it go for an even better one

This jetpack is SOLD!

...and my new one has been ordered!
    Last edited by Darth Voorhees; Dec 5, 2012 at 6:48 PM.

From
    Northeast U.S.A

Re: *SOLD*MOW ESB (or ROTJ)Jetpack for sale

Awesome! Knew this wouldn't sit on your shelf long!

Re: *SOLD*MOW ESB (or ROTJ)Jetpack for sale

clonecollector said: View Post
    Awesome! Knew this wouldn't sit on your shelf long!
    haha yea. i took a little less than i wanted selling it with all the aluminum, (except my serenity 2 piece rocket collar)but it was worth getting the quick sale to get my order in ASAP for my new pack.

Boba is on hiatus now until the spring!