SOLD: Full Jango Fett AOTC Costume Kit + ExtrasSubscribe
    Aug 23, 2015, 5:01 PM - SOLD: Full Jango Fett AOTC Costume Kit + Extras #1

Sale Link on my personal web site: HERE
    Star Wars Jango Fett Costume - For Sale by BH4548

Complete - Movie Accurate - Fan Made - 501st Approved
    **Featured on the Star Wars parade float at Dragon Con 2011. This is a premium kit that is often mistaken for Arturo ‘Seeker’ Delgado’s kit and complimented in person by the man himself Temeura Morrison at DragonCon 2011(Signed photos as reference). Also photographed with Jeremy Bulloch. This rare and unique costume is hand created by some of the best of the best from The Dented Helmet (TDH) community. Ready to wear! Asking Price is $6,000.00* USD (due to the extra Helmet, extra Master Replica Westars original pistols, dual Jetpacks, and movie accurate Boots). See for yourself: http://www.jangofett.us (pics in gallery) contact email: jango@jangofett.us

• · Helmet - BKBT (includes internal padding with new chin skirt).
    • · 2nd Helmet – ASOK original - Cold cast Aluminum (blue paint by Thrax) which includes a CHUCKO chin skirt and electronic headset/microphone.
    • · Armor – BKBT – Chest & abs, shoulders, collar, codpiece, thighs, and boot armor.
    • · *Chest armor has built-in, battery powered external speaker system with wired headset microphone.
    • · Back plate + shins guards – CRUZER
    • · Knees – ASOK
    • · Jetpack Harness – SEEKER Version 3
    • · Holster – CRUZER
    • · Bolo belt – THRAX
    • · Ammo belt – SEEKER
    • · Gauntlets – One of a kind (all metal) with lights/electronics and solid Aluminum rocket that clip under the flight suit’s sleeves - WICKEDBEARD
    • · Arena Style Jetpack – MOW Painted by THRAX
    • · Standard Jetpack – MLC - Painted by SEEKER
    • · Leather vest, air brush weathered – BM
    • · Flight suit fits 5’6”-6’2” wide in legs and expandable in hips – BM
    • · MR Westar blasters –MR (x2 pair) some wear from trooping (only pair one has collectible case certificate & original shipping box) – Total of FOUR Master Replicas original PISTOLS!!
    • · Boots Size 10 Bed STU- SKR
    • · Boots Kenneth Cole Style Size 10 - CROW62
    • · Gloves- Target Women’s large and extra-large (x3 pair).
    • · Neck seal – CUSTOM (blue).
    • · RC Rangefinder electronics – SALAMANDER KING

· Bonus tool kit with repair items including snaps, glue, silver rub*buff, and graphite powder for faster pistol spinning fingers!
    · Also includes extra solid aluminum dart shooters for knees (3 pieces)
    · Will include a set of vintage fiberglass MOW gauntlets with clips and hoses
    NOTE: Makers List: BKBT=Bigger Kids Bigger Toys, BM=BobaMaker, MOW=Man-o-War
    *Discounted price available for local pickup option

Thanks for the feedback
    Last edited by thrax; Nov 6, 2015 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Sold
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    Aug 24, 2015, 12:53 AM - Re: Full Jango Fett AOTC Costume Kit + Extras FOr Sale #2

If it comes to parting out, I'd be interested in the worn pair of MR Westars.
  4. Member Since
    Aug 2012
    Aug 24, 2015, 9:15 AM - Re: Full Jango Fett AOTC Costume Kit + Extras FOr Sale #3

Ditto,
    On the last post I would be interested in the Arena Jetpack. Let us know man good luck with the sale its a beauty.

E
    Aug 24, 2015, 6:19 PM - Re: Full Jango Fett AOTC Costume Kit + Extras FOr Sale #4

Quote hasenscharte said: View Post
    If it comes to parting out, I'd be interested in the worn pair of MR Westars.
    Thanks for the interest - Two of the pistols are mint - the other pair that I like to twirl while trooping has a little wear on one of the grips that has been sanded and buffed to almost near mint and the pair has almost indistinguishable tiny scratches on them. I just didn't want a serious collector to freak out on me. :P

I will most likely split the kit into two separate Jango Fett costumes before I part them out. I have 2 of everything except the flak vest, bolo belt, holsters, and flight suit.

Thanks for the compliments!

Thrax
    BH4548
    Oct 13, 2015, 10:08 PM - Re: Full Jango Fett AOTC Costume Kit + Extras FOr Sale #5

Greetings Brothers. I've been away for a long while on travel and still have some more travel to do but I thought I would update this listing with detailed photos of the separated armor and costume parts.

Photos here: Home - Jango Fett Photo gallery

This kit is not being parted out as I have had plenty of interest and a couple of offers for the whole kit. I am still answering questions for the kit over the next couple of weeks. Thanks everyone for your interest.
    Nov 6, 2015, 11:36 AM - Re: Full Jango Fett AOTC Costume Kit + Extras FOr Sale #6

SOLD - PENDING SHIPMENT.

Thank you to everyone who made serious offers and inquiries for this kit. I appreciate all of the compliments that I have received too. The buyer is a member of the 501st and will be revealed with his permission upon final transaction of the sale.

Cheers,
    Thrax