***SOLD***FP v4 ROTJ Armor

From
    Modesto, California

***SOLD***FP v4 ROTJ Armor

For sale is a complete Return of the Jedi armor set of Fettpride's latest v4 Boba Fett armor. In good condition, only been worn a for a few test fittings. I currently have a magnet attachment method that works well but can also be easily removed if you wish to do so. Everything is assembled and pre-cut for you, except the knee darts. They need to be cut down for them to stick out at the appropriate length. Again I'd like to sell this armor together as a set and if you have any requests or questions please feel free to message me.

100_0453-jpg

$700 shipped (minus PayPal Buyer Protection Fee.)***SOLD***
    Last edited by sleepalot; Aug 1, 2013 at 8:59 PM.

From
    Modesto, California

Re: FP v4 ROTJ Armor

bump4today

From
    Jacksonville (Florida), United States

Looks great. Already have mine on order, and want a go at painting the whole thing myself... Good luck with the sale though!

From
    Modesto, California

LongHammer said: View Post
    Looks great. Already have mine on order, and want a go at painting the whole thing myself... Good luck with the sale though!
    Thanks! You should definitely give painting a try. Its pretty satisfying when it works out

From
    Victoria, British Columbia

I'm in the same boat as LongHammer. Armor looks amazing though - great paint job. Did you use the humbrol colours or make your own? Also, are those painted stencils or decals?

Good luck with the sale!

From
    Modesto, California

DeathProof said: View Post
    I'm in the same boat as LongHammer. Armor looks amazing though - great paint job. Did you use the humbrol colours or make your own? Also, are those painted stencils or decals?

Good luck with the sale!
    Hope you guys are in the good hands of Chris Fettpride and thank you for the compliments guys. I can't wait to work on my next set with all these kind comments. I don't use humbrol colors at all. I still use and will continue to use DarthMiller's color list since the colors match up almost perfectly when done correctly. I don't use stencils, they tend to throw me off so instead I just eye ball it and it definitely comes out better for me. The only decals are the chest decal and the mythos skull on the shoulder.

From
    Michigan

I never stenciled my armor either. Heck, those stencils everyone uses now to "paint by number" their Boba costumes didn't even exist back when I did mine. Free-handed it all !

Link me to DarthMiller's color list. I don't remember that one offhand and would like to check it out.

From
    Modesto, California

Mr Fett said: View Post
    I never stenciled my armor either. Heck, those stencils everyone uses now to "paint by number" their Boba costumes didn't even exist back when I did mine. Free-handed it all !

Link me to DarthMiller's color list. I don't remember that one offhand and would like to check it out.
    hah they can help but sometimes people get too dependent on them and end up oversizing a lot of things. I'll send you the color list soon. I believe he still has a forum up too with a step-by-step guide.

From
    Bradner,Ohio

Let me know if you do separate them if you don't sell as a whole. I would be interested in the complete front chest armor. Thanks, Jeff

From
    Victoria, British Columbia

sleepalot said: View Post
    hah they can help but sometimes people get too dependent on them and end up oversizing a lot of things. I'll send you the color list soon. I believe he still has a forum up too with a step-by-step guide.
    I would be interested in this as well. I don't have access to an airbrush right now so I'm looking into stormtrooperguys rattlecan paints. Both look good but its nice to have options!