Based off of the Marmit / MLC sidearm. First off, let me say the MLC has definitely filled the void for the ESB sidearm before the pUlce 40 was discovered and is a great piece unto it's own. However, there were some things I was looking to improve upon from the MLC.
The biggest changes from the MLC are:
1. Solid 2 pc vac cast in brown resin upper and lower assembly
2. Spring loaded trigger assembly - trigger cold cast in aluminum, picture show one cast in white, but the for sale items are cold cast aluminum
3. Bolt together assembly of upper and lower halves with cast in nuts. The screw are recessed into the barrel slot and are covered when the barrel is in place. So no hardware is showing when assembled. Glue would not be required. Additionally the two halves key into place.
4. Reworked some of the symmetry and "crisped up" / "squared up" some details
5. CNC'd aluminum barrel assembly (muzzle, barrel and back knob) that slides into the pocket and is captured/retained by threading into the back knob. This also can allow for me to vary the barrel length if needed.
YES It does fit in the Nemrod holster.
Assembled and with spare barrel
Some pics of the Barrel
In the holster - (Holster is in process of being wet-sanded polished)
Top view disassembled into the main components
With trigger installed
Recessed screws in the barrel slot
I did a very limited run a couple of years back and I only have 4 left! 3 cast in brown and 1 albino cast in white.
$135 includes USPS Priority shipping with tracking info within the continuous 48.
PM me if interested. Paypal accepted.
Specify if you want brown or white.
1 Brown - SHIPPED - tk231
2 Brown - SHIPPED - Megatron
3 Brown - SHIPPED - Bubba
4 White - SHIPPED - Bubba
When they are gone that is it! Don't miss out!
Would also make an excellent base for a custom blaster. Just add greeblies.
-Thanks for looking