*SOLD*Bobamaker ESB Fett helmet for sale AGAIN autographed & with many upgrades!

*SOLD*Bobamaker ESB Fett helmet for sale AGAIN autographed & with many upgrades!

SOLD

I am selling my Fett helmet. It is a BobaMaker, fiberglass helmet. It was painted by an older member here that isnt actrive anymore, and i updated the paint some when i bought it. Any pic of my gear you have seen, i was wearing this helmet after i updated the paint. The first pics it looks "greener" than it is in person. Check out the other pics to see it "in action" in different lighting. I am including the remote rangefinder system with the helmet. It also has a Terminal fettler rangefinder..the V1 that is aluminum and plastic. Not sure if he makes them like that anymore. It is also screwed to the stalk so it wont get bonked off the stalk. Rangefinder will need the LEDs to be added though. It also has a Commando 8 hollow aluminum rangefinder stalk, and a Mojo-Fett Stainless steel Borden connector replica. The helmet is also signed on the inside by the man himself, Mr Jeremy Bulloch. My head is 23" around at the temples and this helmet fits me perfect with all the electronics and such in it. If you have a big noggen,it may not fit you.

Im looking for $700 shipped in the US for it. US only!

To break it down, here is what i paid to get this where it is.
    Helmet, painted, was $600
    Rangefinder was $65
    Stalk was $80
    Remote rangefinder unit was $100
    Borden was $20

So with all that, plus JB's autograph, i feel the helmet is 100% worth the price.

No, i am not selling all of my Fett stuff..just upgrading

Now onto the pics!

This is the day i got the helmet signed..

Some "in action" pics.

I also have a pair of SZ11 MOW Fett boots available. they are brand new but NOT the newest version. Im asking $150, which is what they cost...i will paint them for you for free if you'd like at no extra cost.
    Last edited by Darth Voorhees; May 14, 2013 at 8:19 PM.

From
    Northeast U.S.A

Re: Bobamaker ESB Fett helmet for sale autographed & with many upgrades! & MOW boots!

Free bump!

I've seen this helmet in person! It's a great looking lid!

Re: Bobamaker ESB Fett helmet for sale autographed & with many upgrades! & MOW boots!

Thanks Paul!

Price drop to $700 shipped in the US. Out of US, shipping will need to be added. Also added a "prices paid" list and my head size to help with sizing
    Last edited by Darth Voorhees; May 2, 2013 at 5:32 AM.

From
    Pennsylvania

Are you selling your whole suit or just the helm? Hopefully you are not selling everything.

lol I actually said in the listing "I'm not selling everything just upgrading "

From
    Saugerties, New York

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the rangefinder stalk on backwards?

That's the only way it fits. The round base is hollow on one side for wiring. If it was flipped, it would be useless as a hollow stalk. That said, I never thought about it because it was the only way it would work....i assumed the maker knew which way it was supposed to go, and as much of an anal SOB i am, i never looked into it any further. But i think you are correct. :/
    Last edited by Darth Voorhees; May 2, 2013 at 9:48 PM.

HELMET IS NOW SOLD!
    Last edited by Darth Voorhees; May 2, 2013 at 8:07 PM.

That is great news...

if I saw this thread just one or two more times I was going to be forced to buy it.

haha

From
    Northeast U.S.A

Re: Bobamaker ESB Fett helmet for sale autographed & with many upgrades!

Darth Voorhees said: View Post
    HELMET IS NOW SOLD!
    Nice! Some one got a great helmet!

From
    Massachusetts

MisterFubar said: View Post
    That is great news...

if I saw this thread just one or two more times I was going to be forced to buy it.
    I agree, I was veeeeeeery tempted myself and had to be restrained from making an offer!

Haha thanks guys. Im gonna miss it...but the one i have coming is so much more awesome....(i am sworn to secrecy right now )only catch, is i have to paint it! EEK! I think i may paint my scratch build casting first to make sure i can do it well. If im not confident enough after that, i'll have someone here paint it.

Darth Voorhees said: View Post
    Haha thanks guys. Im gonna miss it...but the one i have coming is so much more awesome....(i am sworn to secrecy right now )only catch, is i have to paint it!
    Hmmm, a new helmet coming on the market perhaps? Intriguing!

****, I go away for a weekend and deals like this pop up. Congrats to whoever the lucky buyer was

From
    Dunnellon, FL

Congrats on the sale! And good luck with the new project!

From
    Pennsylvania

Lou, who painted it, was it Nathan?

Na, not Nathan. Im sure his would have been perfect. I'm pretty sure the members screen name was 987654321a or something to that effect. It was a nice paintjob, it just lacked some small details and i added what i could myself without messing the whole thing up lol.
    Last edited by Darth Voorhees; May 8, 2013 at 2:13 PM.

Re: *SOLD*Bobamaker ESB Fett helmet for sale autographed & with many upgrades!

Sorry there was a customs issue and thought id have to resell, but im working something out with the buyer now
    Last edited by Darth Voorhees; May 14, 2013 at 8:20 PM.