SOLD!! - Almost entire ZAM costume

SOLD!! - Almost entire ZAM costume

Almost complete Zam ensemble...assembly required on some parts (Helmet, gun etc...) and fabric pieces (body suit, vest)

***WILL NOT PART OUT***

All brand new with a few extra items. Asking $2700 plus shipping....paypal as GIFT ONLY please to islandpirate111@aol.com

Please also email islandpirate111@aol.com for inquiry as I do not visit the boards often.

Helmet Kit from Mon Cal (not shown)

Zam For Sale Slideshow by PirateGirl111 | Photobucket

A few pics...the rest see link ^^^

NEOPRENE:

COMPLETE SHINS:

COMPLETE SKIRT:

PRADA BOOTS (size 7):

BLASTER KIT:

Last edited by BountyHunter111; Nov 2, 2013 at 6:39 PM.

Re: REDUCED PRICE - Almost entire ZAM costume

That is a lot of money for a costume that isn't even put together. That price looks more like something you would charge someone if it was put together. The only thing that looks finished is the shins and appron thing in the front. Rest are just fabric and parts.

From
    Okayama, Japan

* sarcasm deleted *

There's an awful lot of detailed parts included in this sale -- including an instructional DVD-ROM from Far Away Creations -- and apparently, it's a really good deal. I wish you luck with the sale.
    Last edited by tekering; Oct 30, 2013 at 4:13 PM.

MRJEDI21 said: View Post
    That is a lot of money for a costume that isn't even put together. That price looks more like something you would charge someone if it was put together. The only thing that looks finished is the shins and appron thing in the front. Rest are just fabric and parts.
    I'd like to see someone else try to get all the parts I have bought and collected over the last 5 years (with shipping prices included) to get a better deal, plus the neoprene has been very hard to find. I have invested approx. $4000 so I'd say it's a bargain being one of the most expensive costumes out there and I got in way over my head buying it all because it was going to cost me even more money to put in the time and extra misc items to assemble the whole thing. Just ask anyone with a Zam costume and they will tell you. Plus I already have someone interested in it telling me it was a great deal.

tekering said: View Post
    "Yes, everything you require to complete your own Zam Wesell costume, provided you have experience assembling and painting resin kits, and the advanced tailoring skills (not to mention the equipment) to sew your own bodysuit from scratch... oh, and a slim, attractive female body wouldn't hurt, either."
    "Oh, and PayPal as GIFT ONLY, so you won't have any recourse to get your $2700 back if something goes wrong."
    "Oh, and e-mail me directly, since I can't even be bothered to follow this thread."

There's an awful lot of detailed parts included in this sale -- including an instructional DVD-ROM from Far Away Creations -- so it could be a really good deal, as far as I know. I wish you luck with the sale, regardless.

Thank you Tekering. Your comment is very much appreciated

And I didn't see the original post of the comments Tekering replied to....but if anyone else who is NOT interested and feel the need to make any other sarcarstic comments, please don't bother because I was trying to make my money back for this costume for the past year and it took a lot for me to reduce it, as I have been dealt with quite a few unfortunate situations. And I am not on the boards because I have a FULL TIME JOB where I actually WORK with no internet access and have been working as a full time nurse at home to take care of my husband who was rushed to the ER last week and injured on the job. So again, unless you know my situation or know me personally, keep your opinions to yourself unless you are interested in buying it. Have a great day!
    Last edited by BountyHunter111; Oct 29, 2013 at 6:47 PM.

From
    Mama's Front yard!

GEEEEESSSSHHH There is always someone who has a **** opinion about someone who just wants to see their stuff.....GEEESH MYO **** B if your not buying it. GOOD luck MOMO.