SOLD!

SOLD!

Helmet sold! Mods feel free to remove this thread!

[FONT=lucida grande]Decided to sell my Malone Fett helmet. I've owned this helmet for many years and never did anything with it - other than adding a set of Spideyfett machined aluminum ears and rangefinder stalk. Never even cut out the visor. [/FONT]

[FONT=lucida grande]I dropped the price (and took some better photographs) and re-listed the helmet on ebay:[/FONT]

Boba Fett Fiberglass Helmet Replica Malone Fett PP2 Ken Tarallo Preproduction 2 | eBay

[FONT=lucida grande]However - if somebody here wants to buy it from me straight, I would be happy to sell it for $900 plus shipping.[/FONT]

[FONT=lucida grande]Fell free to ask me questions via PM.[/FONT]
    Last edited by marcvs66; Jul 3, 2013 at 11:44 PM.

From
    Las Vegas, NV

Re: price drop! BOBA FETT Fiberglass Helmet Replica Malone Fett PP2

Very cool! I didn't know that Paul Francis had offered any outside of the original 10 that didn't have the tells in the visor. Good luck with the sale!

Art Andrews said: View Post
    Very cool! I didn't know that Paul Francis had offered any outside of the original 10 that didn't have the tells in the visor. Good luck with the sale!
    Thanks, Art. I bought the helmet directly from Lee M. a few years ago. I don't know if this one was part of the original set of ten helmets or if it was an additional casting - at the time, I was just thrilled to have the opportunity to get one of these - no questions asked. Basically I just got lucky - right place, right time.

From
    Las Vegas, NV

marcvs66 said: View Post
    Thanks, Art. I bought the helmet directly from Lee M. a few years ago. I don't know if this one was part of the original set of ten helmets or if it was an additional casting - at the time, I was just thrilled to have the opportunity to get one of these - no questions asked. Basically I just got lucky - right place, right time.

It definitely is not one of the ten as they all had marks in the visor area. It must have been an additional (perhaps a personal copy?) Paul made for Lee. You definitely should be thrilled, as so few were made available! Congrats on snagging one and good luck on the sale! I am sure you are going to make some collector very happy!